Oct 7, 2020
hell nah, i am gonna wait way way more time after i saw in first version, dont think i will able to hold myself until full game... but i hope for at least couple of updates.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
The spirit of piracy hath died :(, Replaced with Stockholm syndrome lol
Their kink is to pirate games whilst full of guilt and shame after the fact, and will immediately go seek for forgiveness from their daddy snatsworld for being bad boys who deserve a good spanking for failing to wait a couple of days for the public release. Don't judge and let them be matey, they're beyond help lol.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Man, where do I start with this one? I am really happy that the release is coming, and honestly I would have been fine with waiting even without the incentive. Yet... Maybe I am overly negative, but this does concern me a bit. While I am mostly okay with the incentive this time, I can't help but to see the negative aspects of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another great news is that Snats himself said on Discord that tomorrow after wake up he will start the renders for the extra event tomorrow, and also one to celebrate the 400 patrons
So expect we will got at least 2 extras for public release

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Another great news is that Snats himself said on Discord that tomorrow after wake up he will start the renders for the extra event tomorrow, and also one to celebrate the 400 patrons
So expect we will got at least 2 extras for public release
The 400 patrons is a donation animation for discords "Donation Pics" channel , they talked about it earlier.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think the true question Is not If I'ts good or bad to pirate but, does the promised bonus scene really worth ?
Snats and the Mods said the extra worth it if we all be patience and wait for the public release

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A presidential promise, alright
At the very least it won't hurt any of us to trust him anyway, we all still got a public release with 6 hours of new content, totally bug free and extra content. If the extra was good as Snats promised then we know he was trustworthy and in the future believe and wait patiently for public release, if it wasn't or a troll extra then you all can choose to go back to the pirate way

Oct 20, 2018
i dont mind sub to him , but i recently just found out about his game . I gotta say, its damn one hell of a great game . i normally dont play games with koikatsu models but this one is damn good . Reminds me of Knight Of love .

Jan 13, 2019
Unfortunately the whole "6+ hours of gameplay" in the dev notes was greatly exaggerated. I hit about maybe 3 hours without skipping or rushing, which isn't bad but that's not the point :/

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm not trolling and that would be a really stupid thing to troll about. I finished the update just before I made the comment.
ok, post a screenshot with the new GUI or the home interface or something(new character for example ) that proves that you are playing the update
Cause if it is true what you're saying...well...yea...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes