BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nah unfortunately.. I got the "To be continued" and the scene selector which is the top right app lets you know if you have locked scenes
well...fuck...
Still 3h of gameplay is good...but...fuck... :D
EDIT : Will reserve judgement untill I get to play the update which is in...5 days :D

Jan 13, 2019
Could the six+ hour remark be related to side events such as the tv and talking to people?
Not even that, I've clicked through all the commercials and even spoke to the characters and spent time with them multiple times just to see if they'd say anything different at different points

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Not even that, I've clicked through all the commercials and even spoke to the characters and spent time with them multiple times just to see if they'd say anything different at different points
I see, while that does suck a bit if your right (not claiming either way until I play it) three hours is still rather a substantial amount regardless considering how most games do it. I went through version 1 and 2 in less than three hours. So I'm cool with three hours.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nah unfortunately.. I got the "To be continued" and the scene selector which is the top right app lets you know if you have locked scenes
Weird! So the real playtime of new content was only 3 hours, still need to wait 5 more days to check it out but why is there a very large difference between what Snats promised and real playthrough?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah this new scene release gonna kinda tell how the future updates will be pirated. Or the scene sucks and people will just leak it the moment it comes out or the scenes good and people will wait.

Problem with the second option is that some people love to see other people suffer so i honestly think this method will not work precisely cause were talking about people haha.

Reactions: BenitoTrumpolini

tittyman

Apr 16, 2018
I'm all about piracy but I have enough self control to wait until the devs release the public update themselves. This is a very good game and people should contribute if they want to help it grow. Also, I don't care about how much time it takes to fully be released, because guess what, I'm not paying for the product in the first place.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
people read at different speed I guess.(I don't think he meant anything bad when he said "f95 eats it up") View attachment 1186531 View attachment 1186532
Yeah! It must be the reason, we don't truly know unless we either become Snats patreon supporters or wait for public release to play and check for ourselves so just take those reply with a grain of salt
Some people will have lot of free time to play the whole update in 1 go while other only have little time to do so, not just that but not counting on when you encounter the sex event you deemed "too hot" and decide to fap with it....Yup, it might take you a whole day or 2 to finish it

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah! It must be the reason, we don't truly know unless we either become Snats patreon supporters or wait for public release to play and check for ourselves so just take those reply with a grain of salt
Some people will have lot of free time to play the whole update in 1 go while other only have little time to do so, not just that but not counting on when you encounter the sex event you deemed "too hot" and decide to fap with it....Yup, it might take you a whole day or 2 to finish it
Its why i kinda hate saying i added x hours to game updates cause how do you measure that? I prefer just saying i added so many words and so many events which is relative for everyone else how quickly they finish the content. Also im just waiting for the update so 5 days isnt that big of a deal for me cause theres lost of other games to play.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
If the update really does only add 3 hours of content, which tbh I don't really beleive right now, the response absolutely should not be "Ah well, at least 3 hours is a lot". If everyone was promised 6+ hours then it should be 6+ hours. If you ordered at a restaurant and an option was a plate full of food, and upon ordering it you received a a plate only half full your response wouldn't be "ah well, at least there's still food".

That being said there are more people saying it is around 6 hours than there are saying there isn't, so right now I personally beleive Snats did add 6 hours. BUT, if it does turn out to only have 3 hours despite being promised 6 you absolutely should not just sit back and take it. Cuz that will just let the dev keep making empty promises knowing that their fanbase will forgive them when they don't follow through.

Also, on the note of "don't leak and we'll add new content", man I have never seen this work. I've seen someone go out of their way to become a patron just to leak after a dev started spouting this content hostage stuff.

Hope it works out well and I look forward to playing the public release in 5 days.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It really depends on the player on how long it takes to finish an update. Some people are very slow readers and take a long time to finish and there are others that just skip all the text and just watch the sex scenes.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
If the update really does only add 3 hours of content, which tbh I don't really beleive right now, the response absolutely should not be "Ah well, at least 3 hours is a lot". If everyone was promised 6+ hours then it should be 6+ hours. If you ordered at a restaurant and an option was a plate full of food, and upon ordering it you received a a plate only half full your response wouldn't be "ah well, at least there's still food".

That being said there are more people saying it is around 6 hours than there are saying there isn't, so right now I personally beleive Snats did add 6 hours. BUT, if it does turn out to only have 3 hours despite being promised 6 you absolutely should not just sit back and take it. Cuz that will just let the dev keep making empty promises knowing that their fanbase will forgive them when they don't follow through.

Also, on the note of "don't leak and we'll add new content", man I have never seen this work. I've seen someone go out of their way to become a patron just to leak after a dev started spouting this content hostage stuff.

Hope it works out well and I look forward to playing the public release in 5 days.
is there a better way for devs to make money through pay?

I never liked this "give money and get locked honey select cards" or whatever. the "get this early" works but if it is pirated then the dev is fucked. what can devs do to help themselves, have you seen ways that devs can earn money other than "just give me money to keep the game alive"? what can a dev offer other than the above?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I'm all about piracy but I have enough self control to wait until the devs release the public update themselves. This is a very good game and people should contribute if they want to help it grow. Also, I don't care about how much time it takes to fully be released, because guess what, I'm not paying for the product in the first place.
This dude gets it

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
ngl im a little worried about the extra animation underdelivering, which may lead to people not trusting the devs if they try this kinda thing again. not that im saying it will underdeliver ofc - im just saying if it does this could royally fuck some things up

also another thing im worried about is how stringent is the 5 day rule? since it's a test of loyalty, would we still get the extra bit even if someone leaks like 1-2 hours before the 5 day mark?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
ngl im a little worried about the extra animation underdelivering, which may lead to people not trusting the devs if they try this kinda thing again. not that im saying it will underdeliver ofc - im just saying if it does this could royally fuck some things up

also another thing im worried about is how stringent is the 5 day rule? since it's a test of loyalty, would we still get the extra bit even if someone leaks like 1-2 hours before the 5 day mark?
Most likely Snats won't release the version that got the extra content if it got leaked but only the Patreon version, it was a reward for being patience after all
About the underdeliver part, I must say only when it came out did we truly know how it would be. It was a risky move and even Dev understand he can't please everyone, so we can only wait and see

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes