thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't care about playtime. How many new scenes are there?
A lot, we know this update got 750 new animations and 18 new characters so expect we will have lot of new sex scenes
I think based on the changelog we confirmed at least 8 characters will have sex events

kek123

Jul 5, 2017
For the love of God it's just 5 days. We can do it!
Do not leak
Considering how desperate you guys already are and it has barely been a day. I wouldn't hold my breath on it not beign leaked (doubt it will be here on F95 probably on some other site), the 20$ patrons might not leak but there is no guarantee that 3 days from now when it gets to 10$ patrons it won't be leaked.
Which thinking about it, it makes this "incentive" even more stupid, even if the 20$ patrons hold they can get fucked because of a 10$ one, which will probably create some animosity between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: chainedpanda

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So what happens if someone leaked it on Svs but it didnt get uploaded/leaked here? Like what if its put here after the 5 day promise do we still get the extra scene cause now that im thinking this whole deal feels like a counter towards us more then towards the argueble worse pirates sites.

This actually seems like something that cant be fulfilled unless every patreon supporter Snats has gets a massive hard on to delaying it for others. Hopefully it wont get leaked on here atleast so that the hate can be redirected elsewhere.

kaiseguru

Dec 19, 2019
So what happens if someone leaked it on Svs but it didnt get uploaded/leaked here? Like what if its put here after the 5 day promise do we still get the extra scene cause now that im thinking this whole deal feels like a counter towards us more then towards the argueble worse pirates sites.

This actually seems like something that cant be fulfilled unless every patreon supporter Snats has gets a massive hard on to delaying it for others. Hopefully it wont get leaked on here atleast so that the hate can be redirected elsewhere.
imagen_2021-05-09_205506.png

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
It doesn't matter where it would get leaked, the point is one of the Patreons would have leaked it, so all will be 'punished' by not having that extra scene. I personally couldn't give a Frenchman's fuck about an extra scene, since it is most likely going to get leaked somewhere within the next 4 days. Anyways, I suspect people will be more disappointed by the false claim of 6+ hours of gameplay than one extra scene that didn't make it with this release.

Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
The idea of locking away potential content based on the hopes that an entire population of people behave doesn't sit well with me. It seems like an easy thing to do, just don't leak anything for 5 days, but that's not really the point. People are unpredictable, and it's likely even that someone will leak it, but then you're punishing everyone else who had nothing to do with it. How is that fair? I would much rather see the dev promise content if certain goals are met, like a kickstarter thing. That way it doesn't feel like a '1 bad apple spoils the bunch' kind of thing.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The idea of locking away potential content based on the hopes that an entire population of people behave doesn't sit well with me. It seems like an easy thing to do, just don't leak anything for 5 days, but that's not really the point. People are unpredictable, and it's likely even that someone will leak it, but then you're punishing everyone else who had nothing to do with it. How is that fair? I would much rather see the dev promise content if certain goals are met, like a kickstarter thing. That way it doesn't feel like a '1 bad apple spoils the bunch' kind of thing.
exactly, im just thinking to pledge right now and release for everyone

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know about the rest of you all, but some of us are just going to wait until the compressed version comes out. 0.2 was almost a 1gb of data and with all the so called work that was done it is going to be massive if it was true.

Edit: its 2gb so thats going to be alot to compress.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes