Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Ok lads, it's been fun shitposting with you and all but it's time to chill out a bit before we all get deported from this thread.

Weekly Dev-notes 04-25-2021

Hey guys!!❤ I am here to notify you that the update is almost already done! this is what is left to do:

Things done:
  • -About 90% of the dialogue, just two event remaining.
Working on:
  • -Love system.
  • - Remaining dialogue.
  • - Bug checking.
I have been working like crazy the past few days so you can have at least 50% of what i wanted to show before i lose all my data, at the time, there are 20 characters that has been added on this update some of them you have see them around and some of them are totally new. (you will also get the chance to have a fun time with some of them too wink* wink*),and talking about the good news, i'm reaching the last lap to finally finish this update so, i will probably upload the update on this coming week, my proofreader mighty is working to make sure that all the dialogue is 100% corrected along side making the translation to Spanish.

That is everything i had to say on this week dev note!❤

Have a nice rest of the day!❤

CharaStudio-2021-04-25-13-02-58-Render.png

Extra teasers from previous weeks involving spending time with the milf:
CharaStudio-2021-03-27-05-17-47-Render.png ezgif.com-video-to-gif_(60).gif

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Ok lads, it's been fun shitposting with you and all but it's time to chill out a bit before we all get deported from this thread.

Weekly Dev-notes 04-25-2021

Hey guys!!❤ I am here to notify you that the update is almost already done! this is what is left to do:

Things done:
  • -About 90% of the dialogue, just two event remaining.
Working on:
  • -Love system.
  • - Remaining dialogue.
  • - Bug checking.
I have been working like crazy the past few days so you can have at least 50% of what i wanted to show before i lose all my data, at the time, there are 20 characters that has been added on this update some of them you have see them around and some of them are totally new. (you will also get the chance to have a fun time with some of them too wink* wink*),and talking about the good news, i'm reaching the last lap to finally finish this update so, i will probably upload the update on this coming week, my proofreader mighty is working to make sure that all the dialogue is 100% corrected along side making the translation to Spanish.

That is everything i had to say on this week dev note!❤

Have a nice rest of the day!❤

View attachment 1167631

Extra teasers from previous weeks involving spending time with the milf:
View attachment 1167649 View attachment 1167651
Are you a saint?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
What the fuck did I wake up to :oops:

Fuk is going on in this thread? What's up with all the gay talk. We all know sucking another man's dick after 4pm is considered gay so what's the confusion about? Although I'd advise wearing a buttplug while doing, That's by far the most alpha thing a man could do
So, any time before 4pm is good? Thank god, now I can get all my dick sucking done during working hours without the fear of being called "gay".

(sarcasm of the highest level though)

Aug 13, 2018
What the fuck did I wake up to :oops:

Fuk is going on in this thread? What's up with all the gay talk. We all know sucking another man's dick after 4pm is considered gay so what's the confusion about? Although I'd advise wearing a buttplug while doing, That's by far the most alpha thing a man could do
Smh, have you read the Homie Lovers manual of 2020, or are you stuck on the 2016 one? get with the times gramps, its now any time, as long as you say "I love you homie" after they bust a fat nut while doing it. good news is wearing a buttplug is still considered alpha, however the homie council is considering if putting a dildo up your ass is alpha as fuck like a buttplug

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Smh, have you read the Homie Lovers manual of 2020, or are you stuck on the 2016 one? get with the times gramps, its now any time, as long as you say "I love you homie" after they bust a fat nut while doing it. good news is wearing a buttplug is still considered alpha, however the homie council is considering if putting a dildo up your ass is alpha as fuck like a buttplug
Whoa! Who ya calling gramps?! Wait till I get my hands on you ya little shit

tenor.gif

Back in my days we didn't have to say "I love you homie" just to be clear we weren't gay. BACK IN MY DAYS the homies already knew taking it 6 inches deep was a way of showing the boys some of dat brotherly LOVE! And you already know we give the homies a sloppy kiss after we bust a fat one. Kids these days man, get outta here with that beta shit.

(On a side note with all this gay talk I'm really starting to question if I'm really in dicks or not.....I'm not!)

Aug 13, 2018
Whoa! Who ya calling gramps?! Wait till I get my hands on you ya little shit

View attachment 1167907

Back in my days we didn't have to say "I love you homie" just to be clear we weren't gay. BACK IN MY DAYS the homies already knew taking it 6 inches deep was a way of showing the boys some of dat brotherly LOVE! And you already know we give the homies a sloppy kiss after we bust a fat one. Kids these days man, get outta here with that beta shit.

(On a side note with all this gay talk I'm really starting to question if I'm really in dicks or not.....I'm not!)
Guess what BOOMER, THIS ISNT THE OLD DAYS, NOW WE SAY I LOVE YOU HOMIE, CAUSE THE HOMIES NEED TO HEAR THAT SOMETIMES, AND ILL FUCK YOUR ASS

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Yeah. Sounds legit. Just veery ... curious ... right?

It's cool. We aint judgmental. Or actually, y'know, they are. But I'm not.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you got to question it then you are. Don't worry the homies got you.....wait...not like that STOP.

Reactions: chainedpanda
Dec 20, 2018
I've seen that system mentioned a couple times with no precise info, what's exactly the love system?
Probably the usual system where you have to repeat events or complete quests in order to raise a love stat to unlock new events/scenes with each character. Probably a step forward to turn the game into a sandbox/free roam type of game.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes