Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
Can someone help me unlocking this last one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just went to sleep for a few days and it popped up after I had the rest of the scenes.

I am also missing the last scene and would like to know. Also how did you unlock the scene with the tutor (the one before jill bath)?
You have to have the tutor visit you 6 times (monday and friday) then you'll get all scenes in one.

Reactions: B0rito

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
took a while to 100% but damn good shit snat i wouldve been patient waiting but not everyone feels the same. hope u enjoy ur break at least snats u deserve it. this update is ez 21/10 didn't even find a bug..

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Incentives to NOT do something work in real like, but not on the internet. Incentives to DO something work on both ends though.

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
微信图片_20210510202824.png how to unlock these two scenes ? And i also wonder if i need to choose talk to the family or just choose to spend time with them . Actually I played this update by clicking randomly , though I got 20 love points for each of the ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Northnecro

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just complete every single scene and event in this update, took me nearly 7 hours but it was worth it
Holy damn! So this is the boss of the angel? She look like the type that need a dick up to her ass the most, but sexy nonetheless
Heh so beside that dumb angel in previous version Zakariel send these the three stooges to help her too, just look at them and I can sense lot of mind break await

Reactions: homerj30

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Not really on board with the sandbox inclusion, but there's no currency/stamina/energy system at least from what little I saw, so I might be able to overlook that. The game is a 5/5 in terms of everything else, but I haven't got my hands yet on the update other than the initial cutscene and layout.

Reactions: ZeroSomeGame

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The only problem with this update is that the questlog system still not implemented yet so it was a little bit hard to know when or where the story event will trigger sometimes, a few time I literally search around the house blind for the event to pop out. Hopefully next update Dev will put the questlog in the game and some more naughty moment when MC sneak in the girl's room, for now it was very fun and the story was very interested

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So i read all the old comments that there are futa/trans scenes with other girls which is unavoidable but just skippable you just watch it or don't right? And i'm wondering if the all female patch is out yet. I'm cool with other girls doing "things" with eachother and even there don't need to be patch to change them all to female either too. Just give me a option to don't let the futa/trans do "things" with the girls and don't just make it watch it or don't watch it. When it comes to other dicks that doesn't belong to my mc no matter who that dick belongs to i back the f up from a game if they are not avoidable. Because the game looks amazing bro. Looks like a game that i would enjoy but those things i need to be sure before playing.

Edit: I'll fuck a futa/trans too but i'm not letting them fuck me either.
futa-trap won't fuck you. You always fuck them. They are avodiable and and it has no effect on the story even if you skip them. Also all female patch planned after the game actually finisihed afaik

Reactions: pachecoXD

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
What confuses me is the intro says "he's a dark soul! One of the futa kind!''. Then we ain't futa. Were we supposed to be at some point? Are we gonna get that option at some point? Were we one in our old life?

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
futa-trap won't fuck you. You always fuck them. They are avodiable and and it has no effect on the story even if you skip them. Also all female patch planned after the game actually finisihed afaik
Ok thanks for the answer but what about them fucking the girls of my harem? They are all in the harem i guess but they have dicks not a freaking vagina. Are those scenes avoidable? Or just skip it or don't? And futa/trans characters doing eachother too? Is that avoidable?

And about the all female patch planned after the game actually finished well that is stupid to me. So we just going to wait who knows how many years? Well it's dev's decision.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Ok thanks for the answer but what about them fucking the girls of my harem?
Doesn't seem like something to worry about. MC is consistently presented as the biggest dick chad in the world with stamina that randomly shifts between 'cums once and wants to end' to 'functionally infinite'. The other people with dicks are
- A kindly demon chick with a dick, she just hugs you
- The demon queen with a horse dick bigger than yours, but I think the game even describes yours as bigger than hers for some reason (its not), but she's barely a character
- Your brother who has tits and an anverage dick, whom has no lewd content I think. He's 'male' despite his very noticeable tits.
- A nurse that's very clearly female that's 'male' and has no lewd content
- And your futa sister who's got too many issues focussed on you to really interact with anyone else to begin with

Of all of these the only character presented so far liable to fuck anyone else is the demon queen, because her dick is 50 foot long and she's the queen. But she's also fairly nice and doesn't give off any interest in doing so.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Great update with lots of contents. My only complaint is how dark the night scenes were. I couldn't even see what happened after he went to bed duing the slumber party.

I like sandboxes and I am sure it will feel less empty after a few updates.

I_Lucifer_I

Mar 6, 2019
Soo. i was really hyped for this update and its good but i am a little bit disappointed...
i mean it is really good but i think that the sandbox aspect takes to much momentum out of the game... the previous release of the game was perfect, the story build up kept you excited and you wanted to learn more about the past and the circumstances of the accident... but now with the sanbox aspekt in the game it is a little bit to chaotic.(there wasnt so much story to have an impact on it) the linearity which made the game so good is gone, i am not against the sandbox, but it should only be there fore some secrets ore to find something to progress the story.. dont get me wrong the update is really good and i love the game, but he should make the story linear and maybe use the sandoxsystem for sidestory or just for secrets because it could be that you progress the story without previous context because you didnt level up a charakter... thats from my side, if a dev reads that i really love your game keep up the good work but be carefull how you use the sandbox aspekt...

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes