brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Why android is always last, sometimes even 1 week later in some games ehy cant they just realease all at the same time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well I guess we can say goodbye to the extra scene. It wouldn't really hurt to wait a few days.
It happened though so had no choice but to move on, at the very least Dev and all the Mods on Discord expect that to happen so none of them truly piss about it. Snats himself even joking that now he can rest without work his ass for 5 days for that extra so he was in a very positive mood

Reactions: Abagofbabies

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
did your daddy give you permission to use his computer this late of night ? :whistle:
do you need a guardian to help with your trolling ? JK :sneaky:
ahhh da 80s, back in my day :LOL:
If its a consolation, they are pretty good movies. It's a shame movies at that time didn't have color.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
any one else had problems extracting the files? I had to skip some but dont know how it will affect.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Got through all of it. Taking my time it was more like 3-4 hours of content. The patch was good but I think it was a bit too hyped up for what's actually in it.
That one extra scene would've made the whole difference though, smh these pesky pirates ruining the fun for everyone.

Reactions: chainedpanda

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
We don't even know what that scene could have been. For all we know it could have been another tv commercial.
I know, that was a just jab at people who actually think that without hearing how ridiculous it sounds.

The update was great but the 6+ hours of gameplay promise is a gross exaggeration, and it honestly isn't worth the x days wait with or w/e said game changing extra scene. But that's my opinion..

4.20 star(s) 198 Votes