thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well! Snats just release this update to public too, it was on itch now and that we won't have the extra content. On the bright side is that he will have a good rest without any worry to prepare for the next update and his Patreon just increase and will reach to the next goal in no time

Reactions: kotlsupp2000

JJATH

May 2, 2017
"2012-05-09
- 6+ hours of gameplay.
- 600k+ words.
- 3300+ Images
- 750+ Animations.
- (We are sure that we have much more than this, but we're too tired to count)
- 18 new characters. "

2012? Whaaat?

• Haha
Reactions: F9Zoney

Bonger12345

Oct 18, 2019
Even though im a bit horny, can SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THAT MUSIC IN THE MENU! ITS TOO FUCKING GROOVY! I CANT QUIT!

Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
Question is this I-patch the kind that needs to be updated or will it work with all versions?
No need for a patch!

From the game's main folder (the one with the .exe), open the game folder, then open the scripts folder. From there, open scripts.rpy, and look at the top few lines.

where it says:
define uncensor_patch = False

Chance the False to True, (so it says "define uncensor_patch = True") then save the file.

Then I think you have to delete the scripts.rpyc (note the "c" at the end) to ensure the game uses your edited scripts.rpy file.

Then you should be good to go!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmm look like beside the new content Snats adding more dialogues in the previous version too, I use save during Jazmin bath event and saw lot more new dialogue exchange between MC and her and that make me think after done with new content I should start a new game and play until the end of version 0.2 to see all the possible new dialogues and change

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes