Ren'Py - Twisted World [v0.1.5 Remake] [SnatsGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rico1002020

In my opinion the best game with a Trans/Futa theme, very well done images, simple but effective script, with exaggerations but everything within the narrative style, I hope that other Devs are interested in these themes that I believe that many do not know they like.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Extremugen

Won't say much more than its fun, I love it, as a Bi guy, this tickles some unique fun as well having the option to enjoy some guys, love the variety and the idea is strangely unique for what I have seen around
  3. 1.00 star(s)

TheFalloutSeries

I’ve edited my review to one star. It was previously 5 star until the creator decided to remake it with terrible models and take forever to release an update on purpose so he can milk his fans for money.

This game had a lot of potential for being one of the best sex game of all time but Snats got greedy. Don’t play this game horrible scam. Encourage everyone not to play.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ciara98

Very good game with a good amount of quests. I have a great feeling this game will be a 5/5 when it's all finished.

Very funny.
    Very fun.
    Very fuckmas and a happy new year.

"Don't quote me on that" some guy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tuter123

I really like the plot of this game, I think they should change the design of the characters, because I really like it. But, everything else is great. Also the story could be improved a lot, give more prominence to some characters; a backstory would not be bad to be able to know more about the girls
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

You can play with a futa and bum a trap, to be honest what else needs be said?

Oh and the idea of a reverse world where the girls are dominant breadwinners and males are the more effeminate is very interesting!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SamApocryph

Played this game awhile ago , and god it's very good , the humour , the character , the scenes . Only default might have been that the game was pretty short back then . But overall really fun experience.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

the_fluff

Great and Sexy game honestly. The MC isn't usually my type of MC, I'm not into "shota" types I prefer my MC's older looking and more Masculine (or in the case of twisted world feminine). But I love the rough sex and MC's that have insatiable lust with stamina to put people into sex coma's so the MC acts aggressive and "masculine" enough for me to enjoy him, even if he sometimes looks a bit too trapy (some muscles on him would be nice). Overall though great game.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Very good game with a good amount of quests. I have a great feeling this game will be a 5/5 when it's all finished. The characters are big-breasted women (except for one..) and you're a short and well-endowed dude. Another corruptiuon-style game but you're working for the devil too so ultra-corruption! The scenes are very enjoyable and there's a bit of everything in this game for everyone. Definitely worth checking out with multiple hours of playing time in the game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

slothen29

Version: 0.6 android port by estrada777.

TL;DR: Very good writing, animation, world building. Lots of content. A lot of care went into this VN. But the transition to a half-baked sandbox experience is frustrating and it lacks the proper interface support to make it a good experience. 4/5.

PROS:
    • The MC is a fun character. Confident, manipulative, but also fun, kind, and joyful. Watching the MC go on his quest is enjoyable.
    • Personally I feel like half the point of the sandbox experience is to have repeatable sex scenes. These currently don't exist, just a "not implemented" placeholder if you click the dialogue option.
    • The animations even outside of the lewds are great and give the world some life. For instance, there's a scene with several characters talking in the car, and there's a scrolling background animation of power poles going by. It's a great effect.
    • The world building is good, the premise is interesting. The writing, as well as little things like the TV reporter and the commercials really sell the idea that its a different world with different rules, but it still makes sense.
    • The writing has its funny moments.
    • The lewd animations themselves are great.
    • I dunno, it just feels like a lot of effort went into making this game fun.
    CONS:
    • After a lengthy intro it moves into a sandbox experience at the MC's living space. I like sandboxes but this is not well done.
    • To progress the storylines specific scenes have to be triggered, however they are only available at certain times. The NPCs schedules are complicated enough that its easy to miss things. The only way to figure out what's left to do is to go into the "phone menu" then click the "notes" app for a character, then click the characters name, then click the text. Then you see you need a specific interaction Sunday evening (not afternoon, night or midnight). There's too many time windows in a day, some stuff is available on only specific days, and finding out is difficult. This could be solved easily by highlighting a charcter icon in green if there's a new, story progressing interaction available.
    • No renpy gallery with named scenes organized by character. instead you go into the phone-app for the gallery, which just lists a bunch of stills containing every scene in the game without any name or description, which are also really tiny on the screen, and also includes interactions that haven't been unlocked or seen in the story. I clicked one for a teacher-type character that has like 7 different events, and I had to click through each one of them in a row (the events weren't listed as separate scenes). No back button was available and I couldn't "end replay" to avoid seeing stuff I hadn't seen in game. its just a bad experience. Its really important to have a working gallery considering that this game has a lot of content and almost none of it is repeatable (despite being a sandbox).
    • all of the main love interests are FUGLY AS HELL. I like Koikatsu stuff but the main love interests have some bad faces. Also the beachball sized tits with golfball sized nipples are just awful to look at. Every single side character looks better (even the demon girls). I assume anyone playing this game is aware of and fine with this artstyle, so I didn't include this criticism in my 4/5 rating for the game. It just kills me that a game that has so much good stuff has main-LIs that are so terrible (for me) to look at.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

yuutheshadow

I like the game, I have it since the previous versions, but I have a bug that doesn't let me do anything, every thing I do gives me an error and, honestly, it doesn't let me enjoy the title, the console appears, I don't know if it only happens to me or there is a patch to correct the bug
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Cool'Thulhu

(v0.6)

The game is good but the scenes are all over the place, they don't follow a coercive line!

There’re triggers everywhere and you get caught in something confusing so often that is infuriating and the worse is that you don't even know how!!!

First you have to "grind points/scenes" with the family, for it you have to skip through a lot days just to get a specific scene during a specific time or you CAN'T progress!
    Then after "finishing the family" you can explore the building, and the game decides that NOW is the time to give more specific tips... just now...
    Finally, a lot of random events starts to happen at midnight and around the house, most of them you can't even know where, when or the right/chronological order!

Basically, is a good game, but is a hot mess.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Uguei

[v0.6]

Interesting story.
    I love the design of the characters, the traps are extremely cute.
    Nice renders, animations and the general performance of the game is adequate.

I'm surprised i hadn't heard of this game before, i hope to see more of it!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4552948

[ Review subject to change. Review for version 0.6 ]

TL;DR:
    Definitely worth playing to see the development. Just mind the occasional bug. This game is for the player who likes twinks, extremely curvy women and the occasional futanari.

The Good: The sex! There is plenty of it, and the scenes have great motion and audio. Also, the incest patch is a winner. The characters are a treat both in personality and appearance. Looking forward to their new design.

The Average: The story is a little weird. The Main Character arc is good so far, but the worldbuilding is a little lacking. It is gestured at in the beginning and then mostly ignored which I feel is a missed opportunity. The game uses a dialogue system when there are branching paths so you can avoid some themes, like futa and traps, for those who don’t want to partake.

The Bad: The Main Characters cock is way too large. My twink is sporting a forearm with a fist. Even though the MC is smaller than most of the people in his sexual encounters his cock alone would reach from their groin to mouth. You can also only be the dominant partner.

THOROUGH REVIEW with no spoiler:
    Story
    : Good
    The main character, through divine administrative incompetence, is sent to hell and is from there reincarnated into the body of a mostly dead twink. The world he is reincarnated into, and where the story take place, is in another universe where a pandemic has decimated the male population. Men are now scare minority and aggressive laws have been established to stop women from fighting over them. Over time men have become smaller and more feminine and women have become… taller? They aren’t very masculine. Women are divided among normal women and futanaris, of which the latter are stigmatised.

Throughout the game so far the only part of the above that bleed into the dialogues is that women are extremely dick-hungry and will pounce a man if he shows the slightest interest. There is some wasted potential here because essentially all the main character’s sexual partners are breaking laws by being boned by him but this almost never comes up.

If you play with the incest patch on: the family is great, but there is just no build-in to the world of forbidden sex/love here. There is no moment of ‘we need to keep this secret’. You have a brother that has so-far been unmolested by his sisters and mother, but when you roll home up you just nudge your family along a little and all but one of them seems to really mind the change in relationship dynamic.

Characters: Great
    The characters that are introduced early on will leave an impression. You will like them and remember them. The main character is not the typical asshole who disregards everyone but himself and seems to genuinely like the people he is with. The sex is just a big bonus for him (and them). The supporting crew in the home are all really well fleshed out and never come off as one-note or archetypical. Later characters still lack development, so I won’t comment of them.

Gameplay: Competent
    It’s basically a visual novel with some point and click adventure interface. It works, usually. It is clunky now, but usable. Needs work though. Post prologue you will need to look at your phone often to check what you need to do to progress both the story and your relationship with your family. All the characters introduced in the beginning have a weekly schedule that you need to keep track of, but nothing is time sensitive so don’t try to optimise the beginning part of the game. You will find yourself skipping forward in time a lot mid-way through the game before the story picks up again.

Visuals: Great*
    *if you like this sort of style. I find the visual style very inviting and attractive. Rooms don’t look like poorly put together set pieces. The characters are all very distinct looking so you won’t feel like they are recycled assets. Some players won’t like the tremendous proportions of the women in the game, but each to their own. My biggest gripe is the size of the main characters package. It’s just a little too big for my liking.

Summary: Overall Good
    I foresee this being one of my favourites for a long time coming!

Wishlist:
    > Make my MCs dick size shrinkable.
    > Change the relationship dynamic by removing the weird "Isekai'd into someone else's body" plot. It isn't incest for the protagonist, just for the people having sex with him.
    > More sex-scenes with your flat-mates (especially Jazmin).
    > Change up the dialogue a little with characters you're sleeping with so it feels like the relationship has changed.
    > Slow down the build-up to a sexual relationship with your roommates/family a little. They jump on the fuck-wagon way too eagerly I feel (which is nice, but a little immersion breaking).
    > Give me the choice to wank off or give a blowjob to the twinks and futas. We reciprocate here!
    > Don’t make talking to family take up a whole timeslot.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

castledragon90

It's a VN, so you have to be okay with that, but otherwise it's the best shit ever. I need more characters so details.

It's exactly as advertised. A reverse gender world, like a few mangas and animes have done now. It's absolutely hilarious between the sex scenes, and the sex scenes are really the only 4/5 part of it if we're just talking sex scenes, but it's a 5/5 considering the limitations of Koikatsu and what the creator has done with them.

For Gods sake more, you got a patron today.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

noweeberino

Possibly the greatest game ever. The art can be funny occasionally, quite obviously with the ridiculous proportions some of them have but the animations are absolutely awesome and the futa and traps are A1.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: 0.6
    Time Played: 5 hours plus. Reached the end of all content...I think?

While I keep telling myself extremely exaggerated proportions aren't my thing, I'll be damned if some honkin' flesh torpedoes in a game's title image don't draw me in every time. While I'm still not a huge fan of Koikatsu, I've come to appreciate it and I maintain it's the best engine for super silly games and to call Twisted World anything other than silly would be a lie and, honestly, doing the game a disservice. The game revels in its silliness and the absurdity of its premise, which is, of course, that the world our MC inhabits has the traditional societal roles, libido levels and, to a degree, body types of men and women switched. Honestly, that aspect isn't quite as well-realized as I would like as it seems to mainly be an excuse to have the women horny on main and a chance for the creator to indulge in heavy trap and futa content.

Positives
    + A lotta sex. Sex sex sex. The dev knows why we're here.
    + Light hearted and fun story with goofy, humorous moments

Neutral/YMMV
    = Most of the body types are incredibly exaggerated with the slimmer types mainly being traps
    = Traps and futas, but the dev makes it abundantly clear when you're about to experience a scene with either

Negatives
    - The characters are really chatty. In a game where silliness is the order of the day, this can be a bit much, particularly since English clearly isn't the creator's native language. For any given conversation, it didn't take long for me to start skipping.
    - Grindy. Perhaps the worst kind of grind in that it has the dreaded multiple times of day and a full week cycle. Get ready to click your way through a lot of days once you've cleared the content for a given character and the other(s) only have an event on a certain day/time.
    - End of content isn't always clear. (Some characters tell you, others just disappear, some characters are listed yet don't seem to be implemented.)

I'll have to admit, I am not a trap/futa fan in any way shape or form. I don't write that to turn this into a bitchy whine-fest, but just to let people like me know that all the content is avoidable (though you will be missing out on a lot of content by opting out).

Weirdly, in some ways, I don't know how I feel about the game; I clearly enjoyed it enough to stick with it for over five hours, but I can't really say that I found stuff all that hot--even in content that should be more up my alley. Overall, I think the dev is really enjoying themself here and it shows. If you dig the Koikatsu look and happen to be a fan of futa/trap content, you're probably really going to enjoy yourself.

Note to Devs: Thank you for the game. Please consider implementing a "Skip to DAY/TIME" feature to reduce the grind. It would also be great to have the end of content per character be more clear and consistent.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

brothermora

Review written having completed all content up to 0.6.

Art: The art is good but not great, less due to the technical skill of the devs (I quite like the art style) and more due to the insane proportions of some of the female characters. However, at the end of 0.6 in the dev's notes they mention that for 0.7 they are switching animation software and have redesigned several of the characters, so this issue may be fixed by 0.7.

Story: The story both in the sense of the day-to-day life of the MC and the overarching mystery and plot are very good. Without making hypotheses into future development there are two overarching plots, the first and more prominent is around a war between demons and angels and each side seeking to use the MC to their advantage. The second and more understated is around the mystery of who put our MC into a coma, and why did they do it. In addition to this several characters have their own story arcs.

Writing: The writing is good but not great. Some spelling mistakes throughout but too few to really bother harping on about. The bigger weakness around the writing is with our MC. We never really know what motivates them, how they feel about the crazy situation they've found themself in and what goals they have. They're more just along for the ride and playing whatever cards their dealt on a moment-to-moment basis.

Setting: The setting is an alternate reality to our own. Male and Female gender roles are reversed, so men are the 'feminine' ones with women being the 'masculine' ones. In addition to this, sex is hyper-normalized. A virus before the start of the game wiped out all but 20% of the male population so women are very sexually aggressive which has resulted in becoming a protected class and a form of neo-chauvinism taking root in all 'respectable' women.

tl;dr - men all are femboys, women are mostly all bimbos, and futa's exist

Additional Notes: Despite the MC being a femboy and futas being present and center in the story, the MC is very much against being on the receiving end. So if you were coming into the game hoping you could both bang and get banged, you're out of luck (as of 0.6).
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Crofty150969

This is by far my favourite game to date. The scenes and characters are amazingly created, with a wide variety of fetishes, and this game is the first I have seen of the gender reversal genre which I now love. The amount of content has kept me thoroughly entertained and I can't wait for the next update. :)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

darkredspiral

I really like this game, but needs a bit more convenience features.
    - separate scene groups into main and side heroines in the hint app?
    - I couldn't trigger the chastity ring scene because story scenes triggering at midnight kept me from calling the doctor, so some scenes went out of order. Some way of keeping things consistent chronologically?
    Also, some bugs:
    - Hotel prize scene triggered twice.
    - Jazmin cow dream scene is missing
    - After Jeanne comes out of her room, she's in two places at once.