Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Kinda annoying how MC's family now calls him Jonah. before the remake they would use the name that you as the player gave the character. So now it's even more of a fakecest scenario which is a bummer. Hope that this will be changed back to the way it was...
It's not "fakecest" for Jonah's family. When it happens it will be real from their viewpoint. For the players, sure it's not related, but there still should be a sense of triumph when the MC is banging family members and they want it to happen because that *is* the taboo.

Also, it would make zero sense for a family to start calling someone a different name that they have had as part of their group just because that character had amnesia. He also has not TOLD them any other name either.

Reactions: Bingoogus
May 5, 2021
You know, reading through a lot of people complaining about the remake(myself included) and I thought to myself, what if Snats does what Zxc did with Latex Dungeon, have the original that he's got no intention of continuing as a open project for someone else to come along and make something more of it, while labeling that version as classic or something, where as this remake is Twisted World Redone or Twisted World Remix, something like that, so both sides could be happy.

Hik9

Oct 9, 2022
I think the ntr gonna be the mom and dad fucking or something that my opinion for the 1.6 because for me it the "ntr" I can tolerate

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
After trying it out, I have to say it's not bad. Like a few others said there are grammar mistakes, but I also noticed how certain characters from the original that barely showed up, like the rich kid, were given more story to explain their role in the world. I like bits like that. Of course I see the MC is a bit slower on picking up the clues on the golden opportunities he has in the world he is in as the only guy that acts like how he expects them to and how the women really are compared to the original. I can't wait to see how he reacts when he fully realizes what's in front of him.

Reactions: django009

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The update was released for Snats' next tier of subscribers, and it apparently includes an Android version.

I think it's best we wait for the public release, in case there's a bug or something.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So firstly I must say that I kinda miss a few of the old models before the remake but the long hair looks good on the MC and the new models hair styles feel like they have more variation going on among the family, not to say that they were identical but from what I remember their hair shared some noticeable similarities.
To be honest, what I didn't like in the "previews" of the MC is his slicked back hair. It made him look like a douche where before, we had a gremlin of a normal hentai Protag. But I would still pick the latter than him looking like a douche.

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
To be honest, what I didn't like in the "previews" of the MC is his slicked back hair. It made him look like a douche where before, we had a gremlin of a normal hentai Protag. But I would still pick the latter than him looking like a douche.
That Aizen haircut is a sin across all H games both western and Eastern, and fortunetly enough it's also a case of other supporters also disliking that cut so hopefully Snats takes it to heart to not use it at all.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
WILL THIS GAME HAVE FUTA ON MALE SCENES? ANYONE KNOWS?
As far as we know, it won't. Male on futa, but not the reverse.
Well, if it gonna follow the trend from before. There will be futa on male scenes. But it won't be us getting the dicked but a random male(trap). There has been futa on male(trap) relationships before the remake kinda like that one in the cafe where the barrista (male/trap) has a relationship with a Futa. Not shown but the barrista was comparing his partner's dick to the MC so it kinda tells that his partner is a futa.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
The update was good but the bad thing is that now the mc looks more like a woman
No he doesn't, for me he literally looks male, he just has long hair, you do know men can have long hair too, right? I quite like his new look, prefer it a LOT more to the original, I hope he doesn't cut his hair later on, or the game at least gives you a chance to choose whether or not you want to, either way, I gotta say, I quite like the changes made, it got me invested in the story a lot more than the original

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes