DemiTape

Apr 7, 2020
Honestly preferred the old versions more than this one. Feels totally different compared to what it was before and although there wasn't a lot of content in the old one, I actually liked the characters there and the idea they had going on in the world. I don't know if they'll bring it back, but I hope they eventually continue back to that point in the game or go back, update, and continue working from there.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
I don't believe the NTR claims either.
Reason why the original had no futa on male scenes was because Snats wanted the MC to always be the dominate one, cucking would go against that theme.
to play devils advocate, I think some scenes where you "share" partners with other futa's could be pretty hot. futa x mc x girl content would be pretty good imo. Or just Futa x Girl voyeurism. Not *everyone* has to be yours in these types of story, some scene variety is really good in my opinion. I personally prefer a more sexually liberal and comedic world/approach to these games than I do the serious/melodramatic tones a lot of them take.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Incredibly weird to see people be positive or at least neutral after the shitstorm this thread has been for the past half a year or so
the delay for an update of this size is....disappointing. But Snats claims he has more cooking and just needs a bit more time. I'm willing to wait a bit more. Especially since what I leaked isn't the "final" version. With how people behave when getting something for free I honestly don't think I'll leak/post again.

especially since some people are making up rumors about NTR and shit like that. Like... I don't see mention of that *anywhere* in the discord. It's just a baseless rumor that someone started and anti-ntr people are so weird and paranoid that they always believe this.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
wow that was a whole lot of nothing once you wake up lol. Just a blowjob from the doctor on repeat and random nonsense.
I can assure you, you skipped through 90% of all content or even more. It's simply impossible to be less than an hour without skipping and actually reading. It took me 3 hours to finish and I skipped like 5% of the content
I need to know which person is bullshiting me. Is there sufficient content or not? The Changelog has a note saying "It's a Lie", but then I don't know if that still applies to the latest update.

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Fucking remakes. I see that an update came out for a game I liked. I'll download it. While playing I realize that something is different. In the end, the update ends in a completely unexpected place where you had sooo much story before. It's always so disappointing when the games I liked have to be remade in the middle. Normally updates make you happy, but all the remakes, many of which are unnecessary, ALWAYS have the opposite effect on me. The same shit over and over again.

But in this case I can say that a remake wasn't absolutely necessary, but it was definitely quality in terms of storytelling and graphics. I like the new intro with the Demon Queen much better. I hope you can get to the original point of the story quickl

Translated with DeepL.com

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
the delay for an update of this size is....disappointing. But Snats claims he has more cooking and just needs a bit more time. I'm willing to wait a bit more. Especially since what I leaked isn't the "final" version. With how people behave when getting something for free I honestly don't think I'll leak/post again.

especially since some people are making up rumors about NTR and shit like that. Like... I don't see mention of that *anywhere* in the discord. It's just a baseless rumor that someone started and anti-ntr people are so weird and paranoid that they always believe this.
This game and its creator deserves a fair bit of criticism, that's for sure, but there are some people who just seem to enjoy hating so much they'll say and believe anything. There were people last update who were saying it was 20 minutes long and that it only had sex scenes with faceless demons and people believed them, something similar was tried in this one but he got called out. So it doesn't surprise that a baseless rumor about ntr would gain steam.
If you don't wanna leak anymore, that's okay, just know that you're appreciated for giving us free shit based king.

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes