CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
the delay for an update of this size is....disappointing. But Snats claims he has more cooking and just needs a bit more time. I'm willing to wait a bit more. Especially since what I leaked isn't the "final" version. With how people behave when getting something for free I honestly don't think I'll leak/post again.

especially since some people are making up rumors about NTR and shit like that. Like... I don't see mention of that *anywhere* in the discord. It's just a baseless rumor that someone started and anti-ntr people are so weird and paranoid that they always believe this.
This game and its creator deserves a fair bit of criticism, that's for sure, but there are some people who just seem to enjoy hating so much they'll say and believe anything. There were people last update who were saying it was 20 minutes long and that it only had sex scenes with faceless demons and people believed them, something similar was tried in this one but he got called out. So it doesn't surprise that a baseless rumor about ntr would gain steam.
If you don't wanna leak anymore, that's okay, just know that you're appreciated for giving us free shit based king.

Apr 14, 2021
Love the update, am going through it still but felt like posting my thoughts about certain aspects to make sure they don't slip my mind by the time I reach the end. So firstly I must say that I kinda miss a few of the old models before the remake but the long hair looks good on the MC and the new models hair styles feel like they have more variation going on among the family, not to say that they were identical but from what I remember their hair shared some noticeable similarities. Secondly a minor issue, I noticed that the text seems to hiccup at certain parts/scenes, not sure if this was an issue with my pc or the new version trying new stuff that makes things hiccup. And lastly the dialogue could use a bit of proof reading, not sure if it happens in hell as well or just when you awaken but some of the grammar in the dialogue could use some work, I'm able to understand what is intended but in some parts things are phrased in either a slightly nonsensical way or in ways that don't quite work. To be clear this issue isn't omnipresent and I do still like the game it's just that there are better ways things could of been phrased or worded

Reactions: lwiss

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
Oh great... another "genius" with a remake... Just once I would like to see the game finished, before seeing any rework. Welp, I guess soon it will be that the game is no longer sustainable and next thing we know, it will be abandoned. I hope that I'm wrong.

Aug 13, 2024
This game and its creator deserves a fair bit of criticism, that's for sure, but there are some people who just seem to enjoy hating so much they'll say and believe anything. There were people last update who were saying it was 20 minutes long and that it only had sex scenes with faceless demons and people believed them, something similar was tried in this one but he got called out. So it doesn't surprise that a baseless rumor about ntr would gain steam.
If you don't wanna leak anymore, that's okay, just know that you're appreciated for giving us free shit based king.
i agree but then again im usually here for the memes

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
Cant say im not dissapoint or satisfied with the remake im more in the between. but HOLY SHIT Jazmin new model is hot asf i cant get enough of her expression.

-I was little bit dissapointed about jaiden model, earlier build was much better and fit the role.
-Jill rework is good i like it more now than the previous build.
-Jeanne... shes probably the one when youre trying to load save i liked it.

Also we have FATHER FIGHURE NOW??? this is gonna be intresting, oh and theres also auntie (idk if she was mention in previous build or not).

so far its been great tomoe didnt change that much? i still liked her, and lars... damn he is hot (if he wasnt a male i would have been simping for him).
screenshot0001.png

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
No way the old save files from the previous remake update doesn't work on this new update... I just get a black screen when loading em. :FacePalm:

lorminchia

Mar 17, 2020
i have to say that this is probably my favorite game, it was before the remake and it is rn (also because this is one of the few game where the mc fuck futa and male and is always dom).
probably the game before was more new and with a lot more of content, but the dev have added some cool things like the aunt and the dad and also an improved demon part where now has more sense than before.
but also 1 year or more for an update is too much i know that good work needs time but like this we are going to catch up with the old game story in 2030.
saying this i hope the dev can do his best job with this game

Reactions: Rarvid

Xxx325

May 3, 2018
I like the New Update so far but just one pet peeve, could they perhaps find a way to mute the Text Sound effect (The sound the text makes when its writing itself) because when I try to turn off sound effects to the game it still plays. The Only way to get rid of is to mute everything but I'd rather not do that, some of us like the option to mute that so if they could fix that I'd appreciate that.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Kinda annoying how MC's family now calls him Jonah. before the remake they would use the name that you as the player gave the character. So now it's even more of a fakecest scenario which is a bummer. Hope that this will be changed back to the way it was...

elthanas75

Nov 22, 2018
the first game should have been finished and this remake seems to be milking as well but.. Jill is definetly the one in control where our mc is not aware :) wil keep track of it this remake.. (sorry for the bad grammer)

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
Kinda annoying how MC's family now calls him Jonah. before the remake they would use the name that you as the player gave the character. So now it's even more of a fakecest scenario which is a bummer. Hope that this will be changed back to the way it was...
You kidding? I'm relieved that his name was now revealed cause before the remake even came out I was labelled a pirate just because the original MC was named Jonah, now they got nothing to throw at me when I can finally use his name without being wrongfully labelled as a pirate.

• Angry
Reactions: Kozuki12

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
If I had to sum up this update it would be "Better than I feared, Worse than I'd hoped" but overall I liked this update and the additional scenes added to the Hospital Section but wished it ended when we were released and sent home not halfway through when Free Roam was supposedly unlocked. But this all seems to be setup for a bigger payoff later hopefully. If I were to rate just this update it would be (6.5-7.3 out of 10) if that makes sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crabbius

JokEman12341

Nov 30, 2020
Ok so I think I found the source of the "NTR" rumors, for some reason while playing, the prison scene is a Futa X Female but when I checked it out on the gallery it was Female x Female and even had different dialogue. Not sure if I'm missing something but it was weird nonetheless.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
DAMN jaiden is cute as fuck in the remake, I wouldnt mind pining him down and BREEDING him!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwejon69
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes