ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Should've kept it so you were sleeping with the doctor and nurse until you were able to leave the hospital. Seems like that's just taking forever to happen since you decided to remake the game instead of just working on the old version.

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
The fact that people are calling the updates bad is crazy for me. There is a lot to complain with the wait between updates, lack of honesty from Snats and wether the remake was ever needed, but to outright try to claim the updates themselves are not good, or even that they're worse than the og, man. And also just to believe some rando saying that the game will have ntr without proof. You give haters a bad image, at least hate about real things.
Right now we've got 5 hours of game with 32 sex scenes. For a year and a half that's pretty decent, at least for games like this. The problem comes that no one really cares about the content. Imagine if Snats didn't use way too much time in the prologue and instead focused on the family, we'd be halfway to where we were already! And he just keeps prolonging the intro...
As I said before, Snats isn't a scammer, he's stupid.

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
The fact that people are calling the updates bad is crazy for me. There is a lot to complain with the wait between updates, lack of honesty from Snats and wether the remake was ever needed, but to outright try to claim the updates themselves are not good, or even that they're worse than the og, man. And also just to believe some rando saying that the game will have ntr without proof. You give haters a bad image, at least hate about real things.
Right now we've got 5 hours of game with 32 sex scenes. For a year and a half that's pretty decent, at least for games like this. The problem comes that no one really cares about the content. Imagine if Snats didn't use way too much time in the prologue and instead focused on the family, we'd be halfway to where we were already! And he just keeps prolonging the intro...
Not wrong, more than once I was percieved as a pirate just because the MC's name happened to be Jonah and it was considered too heavy of a spoiler before this update, but rather than play it cool and not say anything, he pretty much kept talking about how that wasn't public knowledge at the time.

Sep 5, 2020
ANgel subscriber right here.

mateslow489

Jan 21, 2019
I agree, both the remake and the update are very good, characters are undoubtedly much better, I had made a post saying that I don't know if there will be NTR or not, and that I also wouldn't mind if there were unimportant secondary characters, As for criticism of the game itself or design, one of the things that bothers me is the fact that Jeanne simply has NOTHING that reminds her, it seems like she never existed, but I'm open to meeting the new Jeanne, the other thing that bothers me and the fact that I couldn't distinguish some characters, I was really confused by Jill and Jazmin, something that bothered me a little too, and the fact that there is a lot of brightness on the screen, I believe that maybe with a filter the snats can improve this

• Angry
Reactions: Egris and holaje12
May 9, 2018
Bro this NTR s*** feels like it's just thrown out that randomly with almost no evidence, when I see the cucking I'll believe the cucking. If the Game Dev has any idea how to make money on this website they'll know that you only bring in NTR if you're making an NTR game a few patrons giving $100 is not going to change the game when the dudes making like $3,000 from it and would most likely lose more money than he's getting from those few people

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes