GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
What I don't get (about most of the people whining here) is that he(Snats) at least delivered on something he said he was going to do, the remake. Versus just being like ICSTOR or Braindrop (WVM's creator) or Komisari (Hero's Harem Guild) or Bluecat (Ecchi Sensei) All of which are far FAR worse offenders for scamming/ripping people off. But hey, pirates gonna pirate and complain horribly about how their favorite X did a bad :KEK::KEK:
The funnier part is people are so mad that someone makes shit up out of their ass and everyone's believing it with no proof. Someone earlier was like "You could fuck Lars in the original!" ... yeah, but not in the first hospital chapter in the game

One guy says some shit about LIs getting shared or stolen by femboys and futas and I'm over here going "okay, where's the source of this?"

But instead what happens is everyone jumps in offended without even questioning it. Y'all can be mad if you want but bandwagon jumping on the first negative thought or rumor is CRAZY.

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
What I don't get (about most of the people whining here) is that he(Snats) at least delivered on something he said he was going to do, the remake. Versus just being like ICSTOR or Braindrop (WVM's creator) or Komisari (Hero's Harem Guild) or Bluecat (Ecchi Sensei) All of which are far FAR worse offenders for scamming/ripping people off. But hey, pirates gonna pirate and complain horribly about how their favorite X did a bad :KEK::KEK:
Because we are talking about HIM
not THEM

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
7 months for 25 minutes of dialogues on a bed

I whatsoever appreciate the cinematic approach
still a bit cringe, but it is progress
Okay, let's be a little fair here. I get bored when scenes drown on with random talk so I half-read or skim over text in longer scenes... and it took way longer than half an hour to get through it all.

It's definitely a weak chapter on the gameplay side of things, but it got his original goal across of setting up the prologue way better than the original did.

runeguden

Sep 24, 2022
All you people need to do is check the FAQ in the Discord, where your NTR question is answered with a very simple NO. Also MC as a bottom was sadly denied since basically the beginning.
really? oh thank god for for that, i hope this is true, i got my info from the last post i made from people who used to be Angel Tier patrons, perhaps they are just spewing shit after the updated and they stopped supporting

Last edited:

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
Okay, let's be a little fair here. I get bored when scenes drown on with random talk so I half-read or skim over text in longer scenes... and it took way longer than half an hour to get through it all.

It's definitely a weak chapter on the gameplay side of things, but it got his original goal across of setting up the prologue way better than the original did.
It's a considerable progress in Snat's storytelling tho
comparing the heaven-hell part with the hospital
Is like..
SNK ending compared to 15 minutes of Thorfinn farming

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
I can assure you, you skipped through 90% of all content or even more. It's simply impossible to be less than an hour without skipping and actually reading. It took me 3 hours to finish and I skipped like 5% of the content
Sure
you played the game for me

haha

Dredd2018

Feb 14, 2018
I don't recall a Lars scene in the OG. In fact the last vote for the OG was choosing who gets a sex scene and lars was an option.

Edit: Wait, I think maybe he's part of a a scene with Tomoe? I'll double check. Yeah you can fuck him the first time in Tomoe's car, my mistake, the characters look so much worse in the OG, Lars looks like shitty plastic.

Last edited:

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Sure
you played the game for me
Everyone knows you can't actually finish this new update within 30 minutes without skipping anything. I could trust you if you said in like one hour but 30 minutes is in fact too short for this update. Unless you can read a lot of words so quickly that it becomes the same speed as skipping. But I doubt that

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
Everyone knows you can't actually finish this new update within 30 minutes without skipping anything. I could trust you if you said in like one hour but 30 minutes is in fact too short for this update. Unless you can read a lot of words so quickly that it becomes the same speed as skipping. But I doubt that
Sure

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
By that logic, if you break your arm, don't you dare complaining about it because someone out there had their arm amputated.

He delivered an update, sure. An update with horrendously bloated plot, and repetitive dialogue with grammar all over the place. Before you put out new stuff that you supposedly worked on for months, at least proof read the damn thing.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Because we are talking about HIM
not THEM
Yes, but you're not actually refusing my point that people are over-reacting. Man set out to do something, and stuck to it and delivered. Is it on the weaker side? Yes. But he still did it. As opposed to any number of countless devs that just up and vanish like a fart in the wind.

Are people overreacting for something that's been half a year+? Honestly, Yes.

Ya'll out here acting like it's time to tar and feather this man when I'm still suffering for an update for almost a year from another game dev that makes excuse after excuse and defended new games that came out a few months ago harder than his own game.

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
By that logic, if you break your arm, don't you dare complaining about it because someone out there had their arm amputated.

He delivered an update, sure. An update with horrendously bloated plot, and repetitive dialogue with grammar all over the place. Before you put out new stuff that you supposedly worked on for months, at least proof read the damn thing.
Imagine using your angels to call out your grammar
It's like reverse-employment

KEKW

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Compared to typical koikatsu slop, this is genuinely well made. Having a real story in a game, even if some of us may not like it, is welcome in my opinion.
IDK about everyone here, but writing is an often poorly valued skill. Can anyone here tell me if you played Akabur's princess trainer through because seeing chibis dancing awkwardly was worth it, or because Akabur is an inherently good writer?

Reactions: Erosynth and wahhaw

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
Yes, but you're not actually refusing my point that people are over-reacting. Man set out to do something, and stuck to it and delivered. Is it on the weaker side? Yes. But he still did it. As opposed to any number of countless devs that just up and vanish like a fart in the wind.

Are people overreacting for something that's been half a year+? Honestly, Yes.

Ya'll out here acting like it's time to tar and feather this man when I'm still suffering for an update for almost a year from another game dev that makes excuse after excuse and defended new games that came out a few months ago harder than his own game.
The fact is
if people know those devs and give a f about the project, they would be complaining in their respective forum
this forum is for this dev specifically
there are worse devs? obviously, but there +400 pages of complaining bc we happen to care about this project
Idk what more to say man, various here just hate watch because is at very least entertaining the level of copium
It's up to speculation if Angel tier supporters have more direct communication with the dev, and so, the real reasons of why he takes so long to update the game, because Lovers+ and below only get scrumbs or half-truths/I really don't care about my below 100$ supporters excuse

Last edited:

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
"Don't screw with us Twisted World Classic fans, we don't play our own game."

There are far worse development time and Subscription milking by devs who aren't even using Koikatsu/Renpy, believe me, I know of one example that literally took 4 and a 1/2 years just to add one story progressive update, and it's not even complete yet.

Dredd2018

Feb 14, 2018
Personally if the variables due to the none-futa and none-femboy choices are giving him grief, he should have just fucked the option off at the start of the remake. Any subscribers he would have lost due to "forced" femboy/futa he would have more than made up with due to (hypothetically) more consistent updates. IMO

Reactions: Wwejon69
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes