Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Said this previously joking about Q2, then Q3. Now Q4 at the extreme earliest for the prologue that was promised first last year, then in Jan/Feb for hospital in full, then strongly implied to be this time....a lot of times I mainly just shit talk, but this is getting really ridiculous and is past the point of anything defensible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just feel a bit bad that there are people who really think there's good faith effort being put into the game by Snats, but also:

1725705855923.jpeg

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone remind me what was the justification for the remake?
If what his last posts in Patreon is true, mainly it was due to having more experience in sculpting models in Koikatsu. And seeing his new models, he felt unsatisfied about his current ones.... Soo.... He remade the entire game.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Played through the new update, some parts I just had to speed click through or press CTRL. Then after I went back to the old build to release.

As I played the old one, it just made me wonder why he needed to start over again...

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
He was much kinder and still is a bit tsundere. His reaction is so much more realistic when it comes to seeing your brother coming to life. I would not expect a family member to act like they did not care when they in fact did. So to show that he actually cared and not hiding it is very realistic, he is more likable aswell.

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
If what his last posts in Patreon is true, mainly it was due to having more experience in sculpting models in Koikatsu. And seeing his new models, he felt unsatisfied about his current ones.... Soo.... He remade the entire game.

or you know
Hey guys the games will start looking different now as I have gotten better at making it. Expect the next update to look more polished and the characters to look a bit different. that being said it will be better and im sure you will enjoy it.

instead, we got - 3 years later...

In any case it is good and does look great but he should have gone to route A.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Dredd2018

Feb 14, 2018
Listen, I really like the writing, I'm all for the characters getting more fleshed out, I like all the redesigns, a lot. I don't know what mess of a spaghetti code the OG had, my biggest, and really only gripe, is the lack of communication, if Snats just said "1.5 is the hospital until the free roam part, vast majority of sex scenes are in the free roam part, I'm taking longer on it because if I fuck up the variables now it will be a dumpster fire later on", I wouldn't care, but getting really into it to be met with "LOL SAVE HERE ALL THE GOOD SHIT "SOON", the game should have an NTR tag just for that.

Besides pretty much everyone in this thread is a fuckwit who has favorites other than Jill, Jaiden and Nora so their opinions are worth less than dog shit.

Aug 9, 2020
This is the worst update ever, 8 months of waiting and this is what we got? Man I feel bad to those who have 100 dollars subscription on him just to get only half of half prologue.
I dont feel bad for those people. It's like accepting a call from a scammer giving them money, defending the grifter and claiming that they were justified taking funds from their victims. If they did math, they'd realise that giving $700 during the 7 months for a pre-alpha game isn't worth it when they could have purchased like 9 - 12 finished video games.

karthian

Jan 18, 2020
The new update was alright certainly a step above in writing compared to the shit in the hell part its alright but the old writing is way better. This update might have actually been good if it had actual meat to it but no the freeroam is "broken" so gotta wait for the next update. I just hope its takes a few weeks and not half a year but we all know the track record by now.

Aug 9, 2020
apparently, the ONLY remaining "angel" tier subs that pay 100$ a month (after the majority fucking dipped hours after the update was out for them) are all into getting Cucked it seems, they are asking for Futa's that fuck your women after you romance them, and that you can share women with futa, Its some of the main requested things by those that throw money at them, so like...... kinda worried that will become a big thing in the game now as the ones still giving them money want this....

Hopefully im proved wrong
Im pretty sure they're into Findom XD

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Shh femboy, the game before the remake at least had interactions with girls. Now there more dick than pussy in the game
It's how I feld about the tpye of women twisted world has, I never liked them but I don't complain about them lol. Too bad for you that something you hate is something am in love with. We're basically opposite

Femboys >>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Wow
Reactions: rapah and BangB420
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes