CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
Man, if this had been the first release, the complaints would have been much less. All the family members look a hundred percent better, Tomoe slowly getting entranced by ZE COCK is much hotter, the fucking dad is now in the game from the start, the update is 3 hours long with 11 sex scenes. This fulfils the promise of bigger and better in every way. The fact that Snats decided to leave us with demons we largely don't care about for almost 9 months is amazing to me.
Talking about the update itself, I liked it. The sex scenes feel like a downgrade from the last one, instead of going on for too long at times, now it's just pump and dump and we are done, the emotional scenes hit better, though this might be because I already know everyone, I honestly really like the new MC, he looks very pretty. As for other negatives, well what you come to expect, the game is riddled with grammatical errors, and what I assume to be remnants of an unfinished Spanish translations as you can see the beginning letter of Spanish words when characters stutters and such. Really, he needs to get a proofreader.
Now, this update didn't restore my faith as much as my praises would lead you to believe. Last time he also said it would take very little time to have this update ready. I don't doubt we'll have 50 scenes at the end, but I have to assume we'll have to wait in the least 4 months.
I also really liked the new plot. It feels much better paced. Waking up from a coma after long years, having to live with someone else's face, being their phantom in a way, all in order to further some bigger force who works from the shadow- wait.
Wait... what month is it again? September, 2024... and nine years ago... Oh...
Oh my god!
Kojima, you did it again, you bloody genius! The delay was planned! I knew to trust!

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I would still give this game a go. But waiting for the game to be completely remade is a huge pain

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
apparently, the ONLY remaining "angel" tier subs that pay 100$ a month (after the majority fucking dipped hours after the update was out for them) are all into getting Cucked it seems, they are asking for Futa's that fuck your women after you romance them, and that you can share women with futa, Its some of the main requested things by those that throw money at them, so like...... kinda worried that will become a big thing in the game now as the ones still giving them money want this....

Hopefully im proved wrong
dumpsterfire-dumpster.gif

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Haha reading the comments it sounds as if this is no better then the first remake release that came out, cant say that it is too suprising I tried the remake when it came out and just thought why??? Another promising game lost to the ever ominous REMAKE.

Reactions: Mythrs and BangB420

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I really wish SnatsGames made the boobs and butts (basically all the exaggerated huge proportions of the girls) a lot smaller in the remake. Those oversized proportions have been a huge turnoff for me ever since the first time I tried this game.

That's the point though?
Do you go to like, a seafood restaurant and complain that they should serve less fish or something?

Nobody.Mkay

Jan 17, 2021
I really wish SnatsGames made the boobs and butts (basically all the exaggerated huge proportions of the girls) a lot smaller in the remake. Those oversized proportions have been a huge turnoff for me ever since the first time I tried this game.
As someone who hates oversized proportions, I am now deeply concerned. I remember following the development on the new models on kemono back when he still used Patreon, and I did not like some of the new designs, especially the one for Jeanne, which took away so much of the character's soul and uniqueness. I am more of an ass dude, but most importantly for me are proportions that make sense. Big is fine but there comes a point where it is too much, more so if every character is busty.

The old designs were perfect, they just needed to have more pixels/details whatever. Hell, I loved the diversity in character sizes, with some being bottom heavy, others having big breasts, and then those with a perfect balance. I will not try the new update until 50 scenes that were promised are available.

Good God I hope this game doesn't end up like Unlimited Pleasure (a great original game that had two horrendous remakes, effectively killing any enthusiasm for it).

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
So looks like the update is out, and the reception is mixed which was very easy to see it being for the past 8-9 months. Looks like it isn't even complete yet, 9 months and it seems only mostly done. The hell happened to Snatz cause even if moving monetary platforms could be difficult as someone pointed out, with how much he was getting and how many people subbed to the highest tier he should be rolling in it and have very little money issues. I'll just wait and see if I have to wait another few months for the fix/complete update or he just sits and makes us wait another 9 months, but this game has reached the levels of Milfy City and Summertime Saga.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Jesus, just taken a small break and see this - can anyone tell the heck is happening here on new update?

sarumana

Apr 17, 2023
He better not take too long for more updates, this really was not worth the wait even if I liked the set up, only 11 new scenes and a lot of them are kinda nothing burger.

People say there is NTR but there is NOT, the only scene is of a jail woman that you don't know raping a futa that doesn't talk, so basically is ok, I just hope that doesn't become too common.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Oh i didn't knew it has been remake (not sure on my english), i liked the old... but that doesn't mean i won't like the new, going to dl both then

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
What are you even talking about? You do NOT get to actually fuck Lars in this remake (or anyone other character for that matter) so stock spouting bullshit as clearly you do not play the game so yeah helluva hot take. You know what is NOT a hot take? You CAN fuck Lars in the OG game as i sure as hell did yet you somehow do not know this, evidence you did not play the OG version either. Go actually play the games before you simp for the dev as your coming off pathetic just making shit up for clout.
[/QUOTE]
Well excuse me for not remembering that aspect with Lars from the original considering no one here nowadays even mentions the original scenes whatsoever, it's always been talk about the remake and how bad it is to half the player base.

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
What are you even talking about? You do NOT get to actually fuck Lars in this remake (or anyone other character for that matter) so stock spouting bullshit as clearly you do not play the game so yeah helluva hot take. You know what is NOT a hot take? You CAN fuck Lars in the OG game as i sure as hell did yet you somehow do not know this, evidence you did not play the OG version either. Go actually play the games before you simp for the dev as your coming off pathetic just making shit up for clout.
Well excuse me for not remembering that aspect with Lars from the original considering no one here nowadays even mentions the original scenes whatsoever, it's always been talk about the remake and how bad it is to half the player base.
[/QUOTE]
but wasn't it like only 1 scene tho? and he was drugged to booth

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes