pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Well, that was much better than the demon shit in the first prologue. Shame it was about half the length.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I liked the remake, I just played better animations, although the animations were already good in the old game, but this time with the characters much prettier and with more curves, but I've read some posts talking about"ntr", or about let's choose between man, futa, femboy etc..., I don't like the idea of "ntr" and I believe that many others don't like this idea either, but there will be people saying that we are hypocrites because the MC starts to catch everyone, even before in the remake, We had sex with the two brunettes who were apparently girlfriends and we stayed hidden!

Don't get me wrong, I don't like ntr, but I don't mind an ntr with secondary characters who won't have any value in the main story, they're just lunchbox, but I wouldn't like to see ntr in any way with the characters from the main route, knowing the history, the love and affection that the characters had for the MC in the old story, I highly doubt that they would betray him, there were even some secondary characters who "became loyal" to the MC,

I really don't mind the mc being a man, futa or femboy, I just hope the creator comes back with the old Jeanne :eek:

:oops:
if that other dude is right and the high patreons of his are cucks then sure as hell they want cuck stuff with the main LIs. For the exact same reason you have nothing against NTR with side characters, because that has no impact, that's why they want the main LIs.

Reactions: korat56

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I mean it definitely feels like 50 scenes. Though most of these include story scenes lol. That's a trick a lot of devs do, too. "More than 22 new animations!" or something of the like. They aren't lying but it's a lot less actual motion than what you would think, and winds up being just one scene where you see a girl do some movements or something.

Egris

May 6, 2020
I really don't thing this is the same dev because there's no way the old game had so much content with this type of progression, and now you are telling me there's going to be NTR cuz the only people willing to pay 100 bucks are fucking cucks? like how the fuck did this game go from top tier of this site to a dragging shit money focused slow paced flop, and don't get me wrong, models and scenes are hot and well made, yeah, but holy shit it takes months to see barely any content with always the same excuse of "11 of 50 scenes" like bruh why?, and now it's going to be even worse cuz some of those scenes will have to be NTR trash.

It's honestly so sad.

Edit: my bad, i didn't want to sound that mad, i try to love this game like the old one but damn... ntr? money should not be able to change what the old game was.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Why do all the great games get fucked over? This was the absolute shit and I loved how 0.7 was finally letting us have constant sex and repeat scenes, then just fuck that let's remake the entire goddamned thing, take more than a year to do it, release hardly anything at release, take forever to do updates, and barely have anything in them either.

But hey, he made the characters, and the locations... They'll definitely be used well, right?

Fuck me.

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes