EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
I knew this game was screwed the moment he started "improving" the character models and ruined Jazmin :KEK:

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
This remake is really a mixed bag for me. I like many of the character redesigns and the ui, sound, and feel of playing the game is a lot better. However it takes way too long, I hope in the attempts to make a more dynamic feeling game he didn't make it too hard to work with. The game really needs to put you back in the driving seat soon, long intros whether they contain scenes or not are tiring when you just want to focus on your favorites. The lore dumps should be spread out more as well. Scenes are great though, much higher quality than before. Just wish there was more here. Won't subscribe if he keeps this snail pace going that's for sure.

Reactions: Incombat

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
Well excuse me for not remembering that aspect with Lars from the original considering no one here nowadays even mentions the original scenes whatsoever, it's always been talk about the remake and how bad it is to half the player base.
but wasn't it like only 1 scene tho? and he was drugged to booth
[/QUOTE]
Well checking the image files of the original, Jonah used a sleeping drug after Lars caught him and Tomoe having sex inside the latter's car in the parking area and he was pounding Lars's ass while Tomoe drove, so yeah pretty much.

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
Guys, maybe we should make a blacklist of developers who pump money and do not respect players? Such a board of shame, which, perhaps, will sober up the pledgers. DarkCookie on the top, Snats somewhere below.

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
to be fair, i think the new jasmine looks significantly better. Im all for big tits and ass, but the og jasmine was freakish, and not in a good way
If that's the case then there's nothing "fair" about what you're saying lol, most of the "redesigns/improvements" of the characters are simply new characters, at this point anything "strange" about the old characters was already part of their personality and basically part of what hooked people in the first place, if this wasn't the case the game wouldn't have accumulated so many fans.

Making such aggressive redesigns usually scares old fans away and even more so if the changes related to NTR and Futa content turn out to be true, in any case those who are still following this will find out in another 8-9 months I guess :KEK:

Reactions: Logan3000x and avol

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Can someone remind me what was the justification for the remake?
I don't know the specifics but the way it was described to me is that the way they had customized the mother's model to achieve her size had not been thought out ahead of time. So she worked initially but as they were trying to put her into more animations it turned out doing so was almost impossible without titties clipping through clothes constantly and shit like that. So the "remake" was so they could refresh all of the character models to make them easier to animate.

Also, and this is a bit of speculation but if you look at the MC he's not really the blatant shota-archetype anymore. I assume that was to avoid accusations of underage characters being in the game.

Aug 26, 2021
Okay, it's another demo.According to his speed, the official version is expected to arrive next year so.....see you guys next year then

Jul 2, 2022
What's new? the changelog say (N/A)
ok i played through this update.

there are 11 sex events, but none actually involve penetration. the characters involved are lars, the femboy nurse, and tomoe, the doctor. there is one scene involving a couple of prisoners going at it, the woman domming the femboy. the 11 events exclude the lewd stills, which there are actually plenty of. plenty of stills of characters in lewd positions, such as ads on the TV where characters are doing lewd acts or they are just flat out naked. (i was mistaken, the ads are part of the 11 sex events. i should've thought about checking that before posting.) the family members either have the camera focused on their squishy parts or the squishy parts are just hanging out. there are also stills of the MC making out with a couple of family members depending on your choices.

there's a LOT of dialogue, this update is more story oriented.

with that being said, this update is not what was completely promised. this is considered to be half of half the prologue. there are 11 of 50 sex scenes, although snats does show four to five more at the very end of the update. there is no hospital map to explore, there are no objectives, there is no alternative onlyfans to look at in the game.

Reactions: IlleniumTy

Nearby

Jun 9, 2022
"Now, this update didn't restore my faith as much as my praises would lead you to believe. Last time he also said it would take very little time to have this update ready. I don't doubt we'll have 50 scenes at the end, but I have to assume we'll have to wait in the least 4 months."

Then you actually doubt we're getting 50 scenes. Because if they're here 4 months from now, like it happened with the last update, they'll take the place of the next one, meaning the actual 50 scenes will never have come out. It'll have been 11 scenes with another completely different update months later.

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes