BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Hey guys! just wanted to tell you all the progress during this week:

Things done:
  • - 788 new renders, 400 new animations. (3,353 renders total , 760 animations total)
  • - Spend time events DONE!
  • - Side events DONE!

Working on:
  • - Main story (90% DONE, just taking some time to to polish the sex animations.)
  • - Love system.
I'am missing some animations and renders. Once that's done i just need to add the text and sound for for the Main Story and it will be finally DONE!
I am deeply sorry for the wait, i know more than anyone that all of you are crazy for the next update. since i left my job i have been doing my best to hand over this update as soon as possible, giving you guys a higher quality product than what you're used to. So i just need little more time it wont be much, just a few more days to polish the non-sex and sex animations. (also if you notice i am a little bit quiet is just that i focus too much on sex animations that i lose my senses, so please understand me if i sometimes don't answer on time)
Well that's all for this week note. I am going back to the horny cave❤
OMG....it's going to be a epic update!!!!
can't wait !!!!

Reactions: chainedpanda

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Things done:
  • - 788 new renders, 400 new animations. (3,353 renders total , 760 animations total)
  • - Side events DONE!

Working on:
  • - Main story (90% DONE, just taking some time to to polish the sex animations.)
  • - Love system.
I'am missing some animations and renders. Once that's done i just need to add the text and sound for for the Main Story and it will be finally DONE!
I am deeply sorry for the wait, i know more than anyone that all of you are crazy for the next update. since i left my job i have been doing my best to hand over this update as soon as possible, giving you guys a higher quality product than what you're used to. So i just need little more time it wont be much, just a few more days to polish the non-sex and sex animations. (also if you notice i am a little bit quiet is just that i focus too much on sex animations that i lose my senses, so please understand me if i sometimes don't answer on time)
Thank you for sharing this! It seems like it will be a really big update. Can't wait to play it.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020

Things done:
  • - Side events DONE!

Working on:
  • - Love system.

The absolute madman is going to release a full game kek

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Reading you guy's comments made me wanna play the game again (my 5th run now) I have never played any other game more than twice except for BADik. I keep teasing and hyping myself for the update and it seems like it's about to be a blast. Love you guy's opinions! Keep em coming. My favourites are the eldest sister can't wait to get introduced to her motorcycle group and make her jealous by motorboating her friends I'd love to see get possesive over the mc (but not too much tho gotta share with the rest of the family;)) and ofcourse can't forget the demon girls:love: absolutely love the interaction with them.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If any of you guys like tha art style and engine of this game check out RsTer out. both games are very similar and good.... maybe you guys will like it.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Supporting for the minimum tier will grant you access to these dev notes so you DON'T have to leak them. You aren't a "hero"

Support the dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thedevilyouknow
Mar 25, 2021

Things done:
  • - Side events DONE!

Working on:
  • - Love system.
Wait, will it be the full game!?
This game is among the betters hgames that I have ever played and it is the best even among the japanese eroges

ZZZpedro

Jul 2, 2018
Wait, will it be the full game!?
This game is among the betters hgames that I have ever played and it is the best even among the japanese eroges

I think he is only referring to this update. Or at best ... he's saying that he has 90% of the story's script ready, but it doesn't mean going to the last update

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the first release for this game was 4 months ago. The dev has at least 80 characters planned for this game, the game won't be finished any time soon.

Reactions: ZZZpedro
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes