VikingSnake

Sep 29, 2018
i don´t know where you have the image showing the file manager from, this is not my manager.
also let me say it a little more specific: No other Ren´Py game has this issue, never used any DSMod.
How dense are you ? now let me be more SPECIFIC: These are my screenshots from my PC, i have researched this problem, went through a bunch of DS Sama's mods and put them in the game folder and REPLICATED EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID TO ACHIEVE THIS how stupid do you think we are ? there is no other way to do this, delete the mod that's clearly in the folder that didn't came with your download

And if you still have that "Problem" here download it from here and tell us if it's still there

Last edited:
Reactions: apexslide

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No idea, unfortunately I am not a patron so I don't have access to the weekly dev notes.

Freed44

Oct 2, 2020
did the patch get taken down cuz of patreon rules? (not really sure what they allow anymore) or is it just being updated for new version?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think if the dev had to take down the patch because of patreon he would have mentioned it on discord.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
After playing this for awhile I can only say one thing, FUNNY!

I love the comedy in this game, too bad it wasn't released alot earlier. Can't wait for the next update, defenilty going to be watching this.

Anyone know of something similar to this? Thanks.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
i wont tell spoilers but i will only say that not only guys but futanari too, and futanari on guys, and futanari on futanari (in short... futas are really dangerous here)

the mc will be always the dominant on sex (so nobody will take MC ass virginity)
So.......................NTR? Is that what this means? If so, I hope it's avoidable(Unless You Meant Something Else). I really enjoy this game, It made me laugh alot(Love The MC's personality)and the scenes were great as well. The only problem I've had, is some slight clipping with the "Landlady/Housekeeper". Specifically her necklace clipped a little, but other than that, everything was great! All in All, this could be a great game!

Keep up the good work!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So.......................NTR? Is that what this means? If so, I hope it's avoidable(Unless You Meant Something Else). I really enjoy this game, It made me laugh alot(Love The MC's personality)and the scenes were great as well. The only problem I've had, is some slight clipping with the "Landlady/Housekeeper". Specifically her necklace clipped a little, but other than that, everything was great! All in All, this could be a great game!

Keep up the good work!
The dev already said that there won't be any ntr.

Reactions: BTLD and apexslide

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Just played through the game for the first time, big fun, I really like the traps. The ginormous women aren't really to my taste but they don't ruin anything for me. Really want to break those traps in tho, they were damn cute. The only thing that would disappoint me is if we don't see all these gigatitted women in cowkinis. Like I literally want the MC to be on a stool wearing denim overalls milking his "landlady". (fuck Skyrim's Milk Mod Economy for giving me that particular fetish) Jaiden and his friends need to be cream-filled and cock drunk with little hearts in their eyes. Not enough games where you can romance and cock-break traps for my liking.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Just kinda sad there is not even a choice planned for the future. But the game is awesome anyway.
Yea, woulda been nice. Bottoming isn't the same as being a sub. But I like the game so far, and I always believe a dev should stick to their vision. Honestly this is probably my most anticipated game right now, it's overtaken the Headmaster for my top spot (at least that got updated today to tide me over lol).

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
really like it so far! love the proportions with the stacked muscle tomboy, super curvy futa sister with an enormous ass and mom with the enormous tits (what caught my eye originally lol)... surprising to see that the trap brother (trap-ish? he definitely has tits) was dominating the polls (wish the nurse had been a girl, really liked the model)

hopefully more focus on the crazy proportions and/or futa bordering on being hyper hung (like the demon queen), but regardless of how it goes i'm keeping an eye on it

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The dev already said that there won't be any ntr.
Yeah, I read the entire thread to find out. I don't really care anyways because he said that all men will be traps. I'm only bothered by people who actually look like men doing the NTR. I'd rather there not be traps/futas banging other harem members with me not in the action, but It doesn't faze me much.

If the author doesn't make the other Women, Traps or Futas dump me for someone else, then who cares. As long as I can bang everyone, I'm golden. Have a Good Morning/Day/Evening/Night!

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Mr.Bones7

Jun 22, 2020
Just played through the game for the first time, big fun, I really like the traps. The ginormous women aren't really to my taste but they don't ruin anything for me. Really want to break those traps in tho, they were damn cute. The only thing that would disappoint me is if we don't see all these gigatitted women in cowkinis. Like I literally want the MC to be on a stool wearing denim overalls milking his "landlady". (fuck Skyrim's Milk Mod Economy for giving me that particular fetish) Jaiden and his friends need to be cream-filled and cock drunk with little hearts in their eyes. Not enough games where you can romance and cock-break traps for my liking.
I'm in luck, I love the traps and also the megamilk gigantic women. I'm glad we are gonna get content with the traps soon because we have way less of that in other games, and it seems like Jaiden is dominating the polls. The mom and sisters also make my dick diamonds, so whatever the update contains is gonna be a win for me. But yeah, really hoping for a sleepover with Jaiden and his friends where we get some action.

Reactions: Shagrynn
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes