LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, I read the comments and I think to wait until the situation with swing, sharing or other tags that border on ntr is cleared up. Because the author said that he didn’t like NTR, but he also said that the game is more of a comedy.
IMHO, if the game is just polyagamy (everyone fucks with everyone, then the harem tag is misleading)

Reactions: Boldano

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I read the comments and I think to wait until the situation with swing, sharing or other tags that border on ntr is cleared up. Because the author said that he didn’t like NTR, but he also said that the game is more of a comedy.
IMHO, if the game is just polyagamy (everyone fucks with everyone, then the harem tag is misleading)
There is no polygamy tag so harem is the closest thing we have. In a lot of harem games the girls end up having sexual relationships with each other once they join the harem. It will be the same thing here but with traps and futas. Once they join the mc's harem they might have some scenes with other characters.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
There is no poolygamy tag so harem is the closest thing we have. In a lot of harem games the girls end up having sexual relationships with each other once they join the harem. It will be the same thing here but with traps and futas. Once they join the mc's harem they might have some scenes with other characters.
Well, polygamy is more swing than harem to me. A harem has a specific restrictions (sex in a harem occurs only between the members of the harem and its owner). Swing does not have such a restrictions, and it looks like (everyone is happy that everyone is fucking with everyone). I haven’t played the game and don’t know what is the approach here, but judging by the comments, this is more swing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Any news about the update should be in the weekly dev notes on patreon. Unfortunately those are for supporters only.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also...need more Ariadna and Afir...hope the nex update has more content with both of them! :D

• Love
Reactions: Kalléo

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Well, polygamy is more swing than harem to me. A harem has a specific restrictions (sex in a harem occurs only between the members of the harem and its owner). Swing does not have such a restrictions, and it looks like (everyone is happy that everyone is fucking with everyone). I haven’t played the game and don’t know what is the approach here, but judging by the comments, this is more swing.
MC has biggest dick by far so it really doesn't matter to me in terms of harem dynamics. The traps are all two months hair growth and makeup from full on mtf trans with hormone titties. The next biggest dick has a nice fat ass and big tits so no problems with it. Really would prefer the moms tits to be smaller though, but I understand the comedy aspect of it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I personally want to see more of Jeanne. But I like all the characters so I will be happy anyway.

Reactions: BTLD

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
all characters are nice and sweet and all that :D but I want more Ariadna and Afir :d also I would like to see how the demon queen looks like also :d
I suck at remembering names, which ones were Ariadna and Afir? Where they the trap friends?

Anyway, I enjoyed the workout scene so much that I think the deviant sister and the crazy nurse. I generally like male dom, but I kind of want to see the buff sister pamper the protagonist, so far I think their relationship is really cute. I also want to see the doctor become a bit more crazy and obsessed with the protag.

Reactions: BTLD and nevion

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I suck at remembering names, which ones were Ariadna and Afir? Where they the trap friends?

Anyway, I enjoyed the workout scene so much that I think the deviant sister and the crazy nurse. I generally like male dom, but I kind of want to see the buff sister pamper the protagonist, so far I think their relationship is really cute. I also want to see the doctor become a bit more crazy and obsessed with the protag.
They are the demon girls.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

yeah the demon women :D but they were so fucking sweet :D

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
yeah the demon women :D but they were so fucking sweet :D
I do like the one with the mother fetish, I'm not quite sold on the futa demon yet, if I were to rank, I think the futa demon and futa sister would be the two characters I care the least about right now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I do like the one with the mother fetish, I'm not quite sold on the futa demon yet, if I were to rank, I think the futa demon and futa sister would be the two characters I care the least about right now.
How dare you sir!? Just kidding, I like Jeanne(the futa sister). I have a soft spot for characters that have been bullied.

Reactions: StrifeSan

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
How dare you sir!? Just kidding, I like Jeanne(the futa sister). I have a soft spot for characters that have been bullied.
I'm just not really into futa personally. I'm always concerned where their dick is gonna end up lol. I tend to like bullied characters as well, but for the sister in particular, I think expectation vs reality killed it for me. When were first giving hints, I was hoping she was gonna be tomboy like. Where she was female but looked male (petite and dainty) which caused her to be bullied. To add to the fact that her intro was mostly centered around her penis turned me off.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
They just want to be called mommy.
and who am I to deny them that? I shall oblige and call them like that.. :D
to be honest I like all characters...futa or not...trap or not..they all seem to be very likable...even the dr who I fear will have a deeper connection to the story :D

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm just not really into futa personally. I'm always concerned where their dick is gonna end up lol. I tend to like bullied characters as well, but for the sister in particular, I think expectation vs reality killed it for me. When were first giving hints, I was hoping she was gonna be tomboy like. Where she was female but looked male (petite and dainty) which caused her to be bullied. To add to the fact that her intro was mostly centered around her penis turned me off.
Snats said that the mc will always be the top so you don't really have to worry about where their dicks might end up.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
and who am I to deny them that? I shall oblige and call them like that.. :D

to be honest I like all characters...futa or not...trap or not..they all seem to be very likable...even the dr who I fear will have a deeper connection to the story :D
Lemme rephrase, I have no issues with traps in general. Mostly because not concerned with the penis lol.

Snats said that the mc will always be the top so you don't really have to worry about where their dicks might end up.
Ah! That was one of my bigger concerns for the future of the game. Cheers for that.

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
Any news about the update should be in the weekly dev notes on patreon. Unfortunately those are for supporters only.

Hey guys! just wanted to tell you all the progress during this week:

Things done:
  • - 788 new renders, 400 new animations. (3,353 renders total , 760 animations total)
  • - Spend time events DONE!
  • - Side events DONE!

Working on:
  • - Main story (90% DONE, just taking some time to to polish the sex animations.)
  • - Love system.
I'am missing some animations and renders. Once that's done i just need to add the text and sound for for the Main Story and it will be finally DONE!
I am deeply sorry for the wait, i know more than anyone that all of you are crazy for the next update. since i left my job i have been doing my best to hand over this update as soon as possible, giving you guys a higher quality product than what you're used to. So i just need little more time it wont be much, just a few more days to polish the non-sex and sex animations. (also if you notice i am a little bit quiet is just that i focus too much on sex animations that i lose my senses, so please understand me if i sometimes don't answer on time)
Well that's all for this week note. I am going back to the horny cave❤

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes