HTML Twisting Time [VRework .3] [Amai Otoko]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
got to the end of both branches. only bug i found was that chloe appears in your room immediately. and the "Meet With Haley" event is repeatable.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Having trouble progressing. I've done the midterm exam and got back home and talked to Haley, and when I go back to school and work, it tells me to talk to my daughters, but there isn't any way to do so. Checked all time slots possible. I'm able to fuck Haley, but Dolly is nowhere to be seen.
Go to the living room in the morning.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
got to the end of both branches. only bug i found was that chloe appears in your room immediately. and the "Meet With Haley" event is repeatable.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it for the next update.

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
Really enjoyed the game. If you are looking for more inspiration regarding the story may I recommend the series Dark on netflix. You already have some similar story beats.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Really enjoyed the game. If you are looking for more inspiration regarding the story may I recommend the series Dark on netflix. You already have some similar story beats.
Really? I have always wanted to watch it.

Reactions: raixen

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
Really? I have always wanted to watch it.
Yes. I think it's one of the better time travel fuckery kinda series. Definitely worth a watch and might actually inspire your game itself or a future one.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Yes. I think it's one of the better time travel fuckery kinda series. Definitely worth a watch and might actually inspire your game itself or a future one.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Reactions: raixen

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I'm stuck in the school, I finished all except the part " I should talk to Kendra." but Kendra is nowhere...?

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
I'm stuck in the school, I finished all except the part " I should talk to Kendra." but Kendra is nowhere...?
If you are where I think you are, go to the principal's office in the afternoon.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
AmaiOtoko From the comments, people are having to go to a principal's office, or meeting up with a character named Haley. I'm not getting any leads into content like this.

Edit: okay, apparently I had a bug I can't reproduce that sleeping on the couch after being with India wouldn't trigger the next scene .

Last edited:

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
AmaiOtoko From the comments, people are having to go to a principal's office, or meeting up with a character named Haley. I'm not getting any leads into content like this.

Edit: okay, apparently I had a bug I can't reproduce that sleeping on the couch after being with India wouldn't trigger the next scene .
Sorry to hear that. Were you able to continue?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes