HTML Twisting Time [VRework .3] [Amai Otoko]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Nope, it is where MC is taken from.

Netorare literally means "To be taken from." So any context where MC is stolen from basically.

here is the way f95 puts it: View attachment 2428745

As you can see, neither require it to be cheating. (common misconception is that it means cheating, but an LI being raped or being oblivious also count, as MC is still being taken from).
A popular genre of NTR is childhood friend, which well.. given childhood friend is clearly not cheating. (still cucked tho :| )

Also purposeful or not, MC still gets cucked because of that.

edit: an easy way to think of it is anyone doing something with an LI without MCs permission/approval/knowledge. (that goes for male and female perpetrators btw)
Huh. Okay. Thanks.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Huh. Okay. Thanks.
No problem, thought it best to let you know, so you don't unintentionally step on a landmine with it. (people can react very strongly when caught off-guard by such things).

Might i suggest making it avoidable? since having the "wholesome" route so to speak with unavoidable NTR on the sister (especially since twin), may impact your target demographic negatively, specifically for that route (the incest/romance crowd).

Also speaking of twin, that is another tag you are missing, that you may wish to update.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and AmaiOtoko

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
No problem, thought it best to let you know, so you don't unintentionally step on a landmine with it. (people can react very strongly when caught off-guard by such things).

Might i suggest making it avoidable? since having the "wholesome" route so to speak with unavoidable NTR on the sister (especially since twin), may impact your target demographic negatively, specifically for that route (the incest/romance crowd).

Also speaking of twin, that is another tag you are missing, that you may wish to update.
Again, thank you.

Reactions: bobdillan

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
AmaiOtoko Nice update keep going :)
P.S. : The exam was a nightmare XD I'm not from a common law country (roman law power) and all of this peculiar aspects of justice with the High Court were quite hard to understand. But interesting to discover really !

Reactions: Seriosha

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
That's what I thought. But I'll put the tag just in case.
Just in case you probably should add a note somewhere in the OP to explain what is the "NTR content" of your game, it could help the players to understand the situation. But if you want my opinion it's not NTR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gudil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I understand !! I forgot that part my bad ^^'
Well OK I understand, it's still pretty indirect and really forgettable (since it's literally in one dialogue with no illustration) but OK I understand now the whole point. It can frustrates a part of the playerbase ! So yes, you should put a tag NTR and a note in the OP to mention this moment in the game AmaiOtoko to prevent any drama/shitstorm.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
interesting concept but the whole B.A.R test thing really is B.S as unless one either a lawyer in Bristol or spends alot of time looking up the things up online or in Bristol/U.K law books it it's gonna and more than likely has pissed alot of people off, concept is interesting but in execution seeing as i don't have the time to spend looking up bristol law nor am i a bristol lawyer i can't pass the B.A.R exam thus i either was gonna have to do unholy amount go grinding or as i actually did delete the game as i don't have time for that amount of B.S

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Oh I understand !! I forgot that part my bad ^^'
Well OK I understand, it's still pretty indirect and really forgettable (since it's literally in one dialogue with no illustration) but OK I understand now the whole point. It can frustrates a part of the playerbase ! So yes, you should put a tag NTR and a note in the OP to mention this moment in the game AmaiOtoko to prevent any drama/shitstorm.
I do agree that the dev should explain it in the op or dev notes, I came for the ntr tag, but for me this is not ntr, so, not downloading it... Good thing I have take the time to look at the comments.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
When sleeping at India's house after you first go back in time, if you watch tv rather than go to sleep, you break the game. No anime dude appears to you and you are doomed to wander an empty version of India's house for all eternity.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
When sleeping at India's house after you first go back in time, if you watch tv rather than go to sleep, you break the game. No anime dude appears to you and you are doomed to wander an empty version of India's house for all eternity.
It shouldn't. You can still click on the couch and go to sleep at anytime.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
interesting concept but the whole B.A.R test thing really is B.S as unless one either a lawyer in Bristol or spends alot of time looking up the things up online or in Bristol/U.K law books it it's gonna and more than likely has pissed alot of people off, concept is interesting but in execution seeing as i don't have the time to spend looking up bristol law nor am i a bristol lawyer i can't pass the B.A.R exam thus i either was gonna have to do unholy amount go grinding or as i actually did delete the game as i don't have time for that amount of B.S
The answers appear in the achievement for failing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Charlicoincoin

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
Don't know if i'm stupid or what. It's like nothing happens?, all i can do is whatch por, watch tv, eat, bath. But no interaction with anyone, it's like the house is abandoned.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes