HTML Twisting Time [VRework .3] [Amai Otoko]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
I do agree that the dev should explain it in the op or dev notes, I came for the ntr tag, but for me this is not ntr, so, not downloading it... Good thing I have take the time to look at the comments.
It is definitely very light and I agree an explanation in the OP is warranted since it's such a touchy subject for people on either side. Not sure why you facepalmed me for explaining something. Good luck finding what you're looking for, sincerely.

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
interesting concept but the whole B.A.R test thing really is B.S as unless one either a lawyer in Bristol or spends alot of time looking up the things up online or in Bristol/U.K law books it it's gonna and more than likely has pissed alot of people off, concept is interesting but in execution seeing as i don't have the time to spend looking up bristol law nor am i a bristol lawyer i can't pass the B.A.R exam thus i either was gonna have to do unholy amount go grinding or as i actually did delete the game as i don't have time for that amount of B.S
It is a bit of an odd inclusion for this game, I agree, but literally just google it. Every question came from the same quiz the dev found on google. Just hit random answers for that quiz, check the results and click the correct answers in the game.

Reactions: AmaiOtoko

colodetti

Oct 27, 2021
conceito interessante, mas toda a coisa do teste BAR realmente é besteira, a menos que alguém seja um advogado em Bristol ou gaste muito tempo procurando as coisas online ou em livros jurídicos de Bristol / Reino Unido, isso vai e mais do que provavelmente irritou muitas pessoas , o conceito é interessante, mas na execução visto que não tenho tempo para gastar pesquisando a lei de bristol nem sou um advogado de bristol, não posso passar no exame bar, então eu teria que fazer uma quantidade profana de moagem ou como eu na verdade, deletei o jogo porque não tenho tempo para essa quantidade de BS
[/CITAR]
the answers

Reactions: Eddie_80

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Money would be a kinda useless stat depending on the traveling since you can't take it with you unless its specific to the when and where

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
I get stuck at "Utter Failure" in the most recent version (i.e. I get "Utter Failure" achievement unlocked every time I enter the office). I can work in neither the old place (my office), nor new one (conference room or boss's office, don't remember which). Rework 1 worked fine.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
I get stuck at "Utter Failure" in the most recent version (i.e. I get "Utter Failure" achievement unlocked every time I enter the office). I can work in neither the old place (my office), nor new one (conference room or boss's office, don't remember which). Rework 1 worked fine.
The achievement keeps unlocking until you click on it in the achievements list. But the not being able to work is weird. I just checked and it seems to be fine. I don't know why this happened to you. Sorry for that.

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
I just always liked mean spirited achievements. Honestly, I did the question thing because I'm trying to learn. Why isn't anyone complaining about the long case that has nothing to do with anything?
Because it's only 1 question. So you can back up until you pick the correct answer with no problems.

W.r.t. me getting stuck. Turns out I just missed the "Tell the good news" prompt. So I needed to return home before continuing working

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Twisting Time [VRework] [Amai Otoko]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Smellfire

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TwistingTime-0.3Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Axyle

Mar 6, 2018
Having trouble progressing. I've done the midterm exam and got back home and talked to Haley, and when I go back to school and work, it tells me to talk to my daughters, but there isn't any way to do so. Checked all time slots possible. I'm able to fuck Haley, but Dolly is nowhere to be seen.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes