HTML Twisting Time [VRework .3] [Amai Otoko]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
What is "Small Fix's", exactly?
Is it fixes for a prior version?
Is it gonna screw with later updates if I apply it?

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
It's been a while since I played version 3, so giving this remake a go... from the files I can see there no new scenes with your "daughters" which is a shame coz that's what I've been waiting for.

My first thought was... I really wish I could mute or have the option not to play the music at the start!

The multiple story paths are interesting and it's also cool the way they interact.

I kinda wish there was a bit of a middle ground between the Evil path and the Love path. (Also with how easily certain characters are swayed it feels like there is room there to explain it with some mind-control powers) But I'd like to make them slaves and call me Master without also having to be a rapist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I dig it so far, the time travel aspect is neat. the potential for trans characters has me intrigued (the gynophile comment). not much there yet but there weren't any game-breaking errors. I also like that we have all the relationships up-front, and the setup leads me to believe that the dev will use those variables consistently (unlike other games/VNs).

so best of luck to the dev, I'll check out the updates as they come out.
The gynophile comment gave me pause but as long as we can avoid such characters I'm sure I'll have no issue.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I seriously hope the story is being moved forward in a meaningful way. And i mean story wise. Not repeatable daily grind of wake up go to work go home.
images.jpeg
BECAUSE THAT IS A JOB!!!!!

I have high hopes for this game. The Mc can father himself, his sister, his aunt, his mom, his grandmother, daughter with all of the above (obviously none of this is not in the game as per say, it's just something i wish there is.).

In terms of input, i would advise getting a story board of sort. Focus on the main trunk of the story and finish that. Pin the side branches to side. As something to return to and even be released as DLC later. This would give you a direction on where to go.

Just some thoughts.

Best of luck going forward.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
I have high hopes for this game. The Mc can father himself, his sister, his aunt, his mom, his grandmother, daughter with all of the above (obviously none of this is not in the game as per say, it's just something i wish there is.).

In terms of input, i would advise getting a story board of sort. Focus on the main trunk of the story and finish that. Pin the side branches to side. As something to return to and even be released as DLC later. This would give you a direction on where to go.

Just some thoughts.

Best of luck going forward.
Thank you. Great input. The fathering stuff is in the game.

Reactions: Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Thank you. Great input. The fathering stuff is in the game.
I know. I want it to go further. Both Directions in the timeline (Past present and future). Again just a wish. You control the narrative. And I fully support you.

However, if you don't follow SovietWomble on youtube or twitch (He is a youtuber and Part time streamer (his distinction and he is very perticular about it) who used to be a QA tester for a Major Game developer Studio ( possibly EA or something)) and he always says , "You only get 1 first impression". Once it is out there, its out there.

Good luck to you.

Reactions: AmaiOtoko

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Minor "bug": At the passage where your "daughters" introduce themselves (default "Haley" and "Dolly") "Haley's" mom is referred to as "Melody" even if you've renamed her. Good luck moving forward!

Reactions: AmaiOtoko

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Minor "bug": At the passage where your "daughters" introduce themselves (default "Haley" and "Dolly") "Haley's" mom is referred to as "Melody" even if you've renamed her. Good luck moving forward!
Thanks. I'll see if I can fix it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
AmaiOtoko you are missing the Netorare tag.
Rape alt version fucking the sister of the non-rape version is NTR on that non-rape route MC. Since playing on the non-rape route you get cucked and "Taken from" by that other guy, who is not you. (same DNA different person, like a twin or clone).

• Angry
Reactions: Yotsuyu and Gudil

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
AmaiOtoko you are missing the Netorare tag.
Rape alt version fucking the sister of the non-rape version is NTR on that non-rape route MC. Since playing on the non-rape route you get cucked and "Taken from" by that other guy, who is not you. (same DNA different person, like a twin or clone).
I could be wrong, but I thought NTR is about cucking/cheating on purpose. She's not doing that.

Reactions: Gudil

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I could be wrong, but I thought NTR is about cucking/cheating on purpose. She's not doing that.
Nope, it is where MC is taken from.

Netorare literally means "To be taken from." So any context where MC is stolen from basically.

here is the way f95 puts it: 1677677281470.png

As you can see, neither require it to be cheating. (common misconception is that it means cheating, but an LI being raped or being oblivious also count, as MC is still being taken from).
A popular genre of NTR is childhood friend, which well.. given childhood friend is clearly not cheating. (still cucked tho :| )

Also purposeful or not, MC still gets cucked because of that.

edit: an easy way to think of it is anyone doing something with an LI without MCs permission/approval/knowledge. (that goes for male and female perpetrators btw)

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and AmaiOtoko
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes