Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Finally get the good ending with Ann
the only thing i did diferent is getting the blowjob before going out to the date with her

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
please if you can remember triggers explain
I gave some in a previous post.
Don't forget that Ann is waiting for a alpha. So
As I remember : put her in her place/laugh at it
Be Faithfull to her except when you don't have the choice : Alanna event in the bar. Here, you must choose :force pace and not 69 with Alanna (don't ask me why, it's what I saw in the code if I'm not wrong. After be faithful: avoid pub at evening but you can do Irene event and help her but stop her before any sex. When you can, at the morning, made sex with her (choose continue) - during day around 21. Don't break with her, say nothing, and say that you feel the same for her. Break with Helena day after. Push the asshole in the face but no se, with Alanna.
Don't forget the gym, if you want trigger the harem end.
At the end, ask for a blow before the theater (alpha mode), smatch her ass at the theater and agree to let the girl look at you... If everything is OK, you should have the good end with lesbian or solo depending of your choices.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Pretty good game overall, best of luck to author on future projects.
Only complaints I have is a bit dull main character and unneccessary "sandbox design".
I liked lack of pointless collect personality points, and more focus on fewer, more important decisions.
( Hugged Melody, got one point, hug her again, damn I lost one, etc).

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Did you said that you love her ? (It's the trigger to get Ann) Did you be faithful to her ?
I start relationship with with other Helena And Helga I start giving cold shoulder before Anne Relationship start until it ask to make a choice Thats the thing ok when she gave me BJ in morning after Alanna force BJ she ask you meet Thea gave 2 options joke or something I joke when she say she falling love I said me too the only person I had sex was Alanna its unavoidable no matter what you do never went to party so no Olivia Or Helena cut all ties with Helga No Irene

Reactions: PacoTaco

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
That the point you missed :). One mistake and Ann is away. :)
I did that it didnt work there has to be something else I tried the almost everything and I knew it had something to do with that damn DateI keep telling myself over and over also did you slap her butt or not and did you let other girl watch

U

User_130505

There were limited objectives to the game, beyond having to get the evidence, or drive away the one asshole. It was more of a game of say the right things to get into the girls pants, and to me, that isn't much of a story.
I am a voracious reader. I love to read a good story, and I even write short stories, but the game just lacked any really good story content that would keep a person coming back for the story, without the use of sex to get people to stay interested.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes