laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I gave some in a previous post.
Don't forget that Ann is waiting for a alpha. So
As I remember : put her in her place/laugh at it
Be Faithfull to her except when you don't have the choice : Alanna event in the bar. Here, you must choose :force pace and not 69 with Alanna (don't ask me why, it's what I saw in the code if I'm not wrong. After be faithful: avoid pub at evening but you can do Irene event and help her but stop her before any sex. When you can, at the morning, made sex with her (choose continue) - during day around 21. Don't break with her, say nothing, and say that you feel the same for her. Break with Helena day after. Push the asshole in the face but no se, with Alanna.
Don't forget the gym, if you want trigger the harem end.
At the end, ask for a blow before the theater (alpha mode), smatch her ass at the theater and agree to let the girl look at you... If everything is OK, you should have the good end with lesbian or solo depending of your choices.
{I tilt my hat to you my good man}

Reactions: PacoTaco

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I really wish the walkthrough would detail all the endings. At this point i am probably just gonna have to go through the entire game again cause i have no idea what i did in the past

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Twists of My Life [v1.0] [Novel] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download PC (223MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always you are the best bud :)

Reactions: bas and Namco15

Risael

May 14, 2017
Got the following endings:

Am I missing any?
Yes, you are. Those missing endings do exist. For example, Helga has 3 endings, you found 2. Also, ending number 1 is very "basic" ending, but it is in the game. However, you found a lot of them and I would not worry with those few remaining ones.

Reactions: Morph

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Congratulations to Novel for finishing his game , I hope he never loses that avility of making so good sex scenes :love:
it's the best spoiler I've read in a long time:p ,thank for the info(y)
can someone share ann and natali good ending and ty
View attachment 9-1-LT1.save

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
Yes, you are. Those missing endings do exist. For example, Helga has 3 endings, you found 2. Also, ending number 1 is very "basic" ending, but it is in the game. However, you found a lot of them and I would not worry with those few remaining ones.
Thanks!

Reactions: Risael

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
having looked at the spoilers littered about i think i'll have to do up a Helga path also...was going to do Alanna next..but she is patient and will wait for the glory that is moi...

Reactions: Namco15

ghost zone

Apr 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "laflare82, post: 1642680, member: 1109853"] Нет 15 Окончаний Но как, черт возьми, ты получил Anne Happy Alone или Happy 3 способа Я не могу понять, как я к ней отношусь, как к черту, будь добр, заставь ее подчиниться Послушный, ничего не работает, должно быть что-то, что я сделал не так. 1 ночь вопроса с датой начала до того, как вы покинете дом, что вы выбрали, вы можете ответить 1 или 2 на каждый вариант до конца даты, чтобы ваш ответ был коротким [/ QUOTE]
Основные моменты пути Анны:

Reactions: Thermophob

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
please if you can remember triggers explain
It's the simplest path actually. Be an alpha to Ann in the beginning (i.e. put her in her place and laugh it off). The bar scene with Alanna makes no difference. You can either be harsh or not, it doesn't matter for Ann. After that simply ignore all other girls. Use every opportunity to be with Ann. This is non-lesbian of course, so tell her you don't want to share her with Natalie. When the date with Ann comes ask her for a blowjob before leaving. Slap her butt when entering the cinema and then go for it during the movie. from there it's pretty much straight forward, fucking, more fucking and even more fucking until you reach the end.

Reactions: PacoTaco and Risael
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes