Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 251773

Overview:
"Twists of My Life" - is a visual novel where every decision you make can completely change the storyline. There's no "game over" if you pick the wrong answer, in this game every choice you make will lead to different outcomes. All plotlines are intertwined. There are many beautiful, sweet and sexy girls waiting for you. They will either love you or hate you... It is up to you. Everything's in your hands, so to speak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-01
Release Date: 2019-02-26
Developer: Novel -
Censorship: None
Version: v1.0
Language: Eng/Rus
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (x86): - - -
Android (ARM): - - -
Others:

Extras: - - -
Thanks donor

View attachment 125601 View attachment 125596 View attachment 125597 View attachment 125598 View attachment 125599 View attachment 71027 View attachment 71028 View attachment 71029 View attachment 71030 View attachment 71031 View attachment 60725 View attachment 60723 View attachment 60721 View attachment 125605 View attachment 125604 View attachment 125607 View attachment 125606 View attachment 125603
is that final version i mean you wtite here version 1.0 and to me in game is 0.99.11 why?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmmm..i somehow eff'd up my Helga playthrough and ended up with Irene :p thats pretty cool..did not realize she was one of the endgame dames..HAHA!

Reactions: Namco15

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
i have one more question but idk how to ask but is there more game's like this one
Lancaster Boarding House by DanielsK is somewhat similar. Like ToML it doesn't lead to real harem endings, but lets you chase after 5 or 6 girls iirc. Also like ToML it's complete.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Agreed. It is misleading that completed version is already posted here, while it is actual work in progress build close to final but not actually final.

Reactions: bernthal

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I like this game, I think it's a pity that it ends now. Although the new walktrough is excellent, there are some endings which are not listed in it (maybe some not really finished, maybe in V1.0 version). For example I haven't got ending 5 Helga Split up. And some of the endings are different (depending on choices) but lead to same ending numbers.
So far I've got 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15. What are the others ?

Reactions: Risael

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap, I hope their is more than one ending with Ann, cause if that "lesbian steals her away from you" BS is the only one, I am going to be pissed as fuck !!

I had been saying for a while that I HATE Helena, and how she is the worst of the main girls, and that the dev kept trying to make her less cancerous and trash by screwing over the other girls paths either through crap endings, or dumb choices in their stories (so far Alanna was the only one spared, and thats probably due to her popularity).

I have gotten the Alanna ending which was good up till the very last scene which didnt show if they did move in to their renovated home, if she got pregnant etc... All you know is they were going to stay together in her home, but were currently staying with Jane...

Than there was the "no one" ending that I picked on purposed by being mean to Alanna during drunk sex, and banging every possible girl, which for a "lonely" ending wasnt half bad, no one got hurt, MC just didnt end up with anyone, and still graduated and had fun along the road...

Than there was that kick in the nuts ending with Ann (which says one of four) so hopefully the others arent ball busting... it started out awesome, as Ann was always awesome to me, and was kind cute when Natalie let them live with her to help them, but that whole "MC is a loser who cant land a job, also Ann who always said she cant live without dick is now a full carpet-muncher and doesnt care for MC"... GTFO with that...

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes