Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
For some reason I search for incest and the forum show me this game.

I dont complain, is a good one anyways.

Reactions: Namco15

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Hello all, I'm having a hard time trying to get to any good ending with Helena, I am doing what the WT says, get to the event with Vlad and if I decide to fight him, seems like the only outcome is to have Helena injured and MC alone, and if I don't fight Vlad, when it comes to talking to Helena in the hallway,
I tried asking and not asking her phone, sarcastic or calming her, either way, if I don't fight Vlad, she rejects MC, what am I doing wrong? Are there other hidden choices?
Thanks in advance

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
The other thing that I really don't like about this almost excellent game is that too many events depend on fighting Vlad, it'd have been great to be able to help Irene even if MC does not fight Vlad, like the devs message is, if you want to achieve things, you need to knock down people, no way to help others without fighting. I'd have really like to have the option of meeting Alanna's friend without the need to fight Vlad... too bad ...

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
You know you only get those if you are literally the worlds worst boyfriend.

You need to be a complete dick to get bad endings here.
It's bad enough the game doesn't let me see all sex scenes in one playthrough, doesn't matter what I do. And when I "complain" about it, you label me as a bad boyfriend? On an adult game?

Way to go, dude.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's bad enough the game doesn't let me see all sex scenes in one playthrough, doesn't matter what I do. And when I "complain" about it, you label me as a bad boyfriend? On an adult game?

Way to go, dude.
You tried to get all the sex scenes in a dating sim?

Bad boyfriend, very bad boyfriend.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Hello all, I'm having a hard time trying to get to any good ending with Helena, I am doing what the WT says, get to the event with Vlad and if I decide to fight him, seems like the only outcome is to have Helena injured and MC alone, and if I don't fight Vlad, when it comes to talking to Helena in the hallway,
I tried asking and not asking her phone, sarcastic or calming her, either way, if I don't fight Vlad, she rejects MC, what am I doing wrong? Are there other hidden choices?
Thanks in advance
Try not fooling around with Allana when you're given the chance. I got her good ending that way.

Reactions: Capt OA

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

Way to go, dude.
wow.
absolute wow.

*whoosh*

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
An awesome game i'm really glad that i played it. Lovely characters, interesting story and best of it it's not a harem type of game. 11/10 i'm gonna replay it. Helena is bae and was my first girl, now it's turn for Helga and Ann.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes