Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
It's bad enough the game doesn't let me see all sex scenes in one playthrough, doesn't matter what I do. And when I "complain" about it, you label me as a bad boyfriend? On an adult game?

Way to go, dude.
You're new here so I'll give you a pass but just in case you haven't noticed not all adult games/VN's are made the same which is what @Avaron1974's trying to say.

Also, as you're new, the wrath of a woman's scorn isn't something you want to face, like, ever but you're welcome to do as you wish :)

To be fair, in the genre it's called VN, not dating sim.
I can guarantee you she knows that it's a dating VN not a meet and fuck...

EDIT: If you guys are thinking I'm defending @Avaron1974, well, she doesn't need anyone's help. I'm partially defending you two from her....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, in the genre it's called VN, not dating sim.

Reactions: Spiderfox

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
You know you only get those if you are literally the worlds worst boyfriend.

You need to be a complete dick to get bad endings here.
that is not really true, you get a bad ending if you don't have enough points with a character or have too many points with more than 1 character, and you can get the first of the 2 scenarios happening without any cheating, just by messing up a couple of choices here and there.
in one of my playthroughs i got the bad ending of the Ann lesbian route cause i ended up with 12 Ann points instead of 13 and that without cheating on Ann, that's because the requirements of points for the good ending is pretty high if compared to the total of points available.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
in one of my playthroughs i got the bad ending of the Ann lesbian route cause i ended up with 12 Ann points instead of 13 and that without cheating on Ann, that's because the requirements of points for the good ending is pretty high if compared to the total of points available.
Anne's good ending are tricky to get, perhaps because the relationship with Her is easier to start than with the others girls:unsure:

Reactions: rKnight

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, this game is very good.

Let's keep an eye on the new game ... on the call it seems like an adventure story ... we have to know if it's interesting or boring ... =)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Oh, i never noticed that list, i only read the first post. :)

Genre:
SPOILER

Male protagonist, Oral sex, Voyeurism, sex toys, Visual Novel, Ren'py, 3DCG, Sex, Anal, Footjob

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Twists of My Life [v1.0] [Novel] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download PC (228MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I mean I'm sad the game has come to an end but it is what it is. Ann and Alanna are my personal favorites. But I'd wife Ann in a heartbeat.

At least things will always be interesting.

I'd only choose Helena... to get next to her mom.

Great VN.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes