CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Its was a great game til the end, only bit disapointed in the endings, they could have been with a bit more story about what happend after that, if they get a child or two, something like that. But that is the only point about the game that could have a litttle bit better. Seeing the MC with his pregnant woman or even with their child.

Reactions: QcBern

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Am I stupid (dont answer that honestly), cause even in 1.00 there is no ending for Irene, instead it ends the same as .99 but now I get a look into Novel's next game called "Into the Void" or something... is it like that for everyone else ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am I stupid (dont answer that honestly), cause even in 1.00 there is no ending for Irene, instead it ends the same as .99 but now I get a look into Novel's next game called "Into the Void" or something... is it like that for everyone else ?
I got Irenes ending.

It's short but quite sweet and very naked.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got Irenes ending.

It's short but quite sweet and very naked.
Any help on what to do ? and dont say like that guy about how we cant be in a relationship with anyone, cause the WT flat out says the only way to trigger the driving scene with Irene is to be DEEP into Alanna's route... which I was, and it still failed...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any help on what to do ? and dont say like that guy about how we cant be in a relationship with anyone, cause the WT flat out says the only way to trigger the driving scene with Irene is to be DEEP into Alanna's route... which I was, and it still failed...
Forget the walkthrough, you don't need to be on Alanna's path, I wasn't.

You need to punch Helena's ex when he confronts you while you are talking to Helena. You will meet Jane and Alanna to break into the deans office which sets the trigger to get the job for Irene then just offer the job to Irene when it comes up. You also need at accept all Irenes come ons.

You CAN'T get her ending while on another girls path.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Forget the walkthrough, you don't need to be on Alanna's path, I wasn't.

You need to punch Helena's ex when he confronts you while you are talking to Helena. You will meet Jane and Alanna to break into the deans office which sets the trigger to get the job for Irene then just offer the job to Irene when it comes up. You also need at accept all Irenes come ons.

You CAN'T get her ending while on another girls path.
So Basically no sex with anyone but Irene after day 12 ? ok will give it a try...Hope its worth it, as all the other girls besides Helga let you fuck around with the other hotties right up till the near end LOL.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I can't get Irene's ending i've got the new 1.0 and Day 28 Suggest a relationship but then MC gets dropped off at home and lies down an add starts and then the credit scene - no Irene's ending scene

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So do I need to save at certain areas to do certain paths for each girl or is there a harem route?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes