VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone explain to me why this game is tagged full, but it comes out every week? My English is bad.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
can wait to see the new game @novel you have already become one of my fav devs when you started this game, so hyped to see what you do next :) (btw a friend asked if in the new game you will add any fantasy npc like succubus or elves....if is not too much to ask will you? )

Reactions: Namco15
Aug 16, 2018
I've found the good endings with Ann (her and MC, threesome) as well as the "end up with no girlfriend route."

Are the other two endings bad ones? What are they and how do I get them?

(I assume Nathalie stealing Ann is one of them)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the MC most be one of the most disgusting personality ever created.
sure, we have others, like the ugly dude in personal assistance, but at least there we dont need to pretend otherwise.
the MC is the perfect asshole to play a side character that we simply punch in the face.
im quite happy this game is done and hopefully the dev will make something better the next game.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
the MC most be one of the most disgusting personality ever created.
sure, we have others, like the ugly dude in personal assistance, but at least there we dont need to pretend otherwise.
the MC is the perfect asshole to play a side character that we simply punch in the face.
im quite happy this game is done and hopefully the dev will make something better the next game.
Dude, you come in this thread once in a few months and just describe how bad MC is, you say absolutely the same thing, this is madness. Stop it, get some help.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sorry PHSummoner if my post made you feel bad.
but my post is about the finished game and that Im happy its over. I just want to share my opinion on the game. and if you can not be objectively about it, its not my problem but yours.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Just downloaded this game on android from Mega....but for some reason i have no music or sound effects...im guessing there is music etc...tried downloading another gane and thats fine....so not my pad...any ideas anyone...

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
sorry PHSummoner if my post made you feel bad.
but my post is about the finished game and that Im happy its over. I just want to share my opinion on the game. and if you can not be objectively about it, its not my problem but yours.
Wouldn't a review be where you post your opinion of the game?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes