-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I can't get Irene's ending i've got the new 1.0 and Day 28 Suggest a relationship but then MC gets dropped off at home and lies down an add starts and then the credit scene - no Irene's ending scene
easy way to get irene's ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use console codes to get it this would definitely affect my rating of the game when I finish my other playthroughs to get all content.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
methinks the main reason people cannot find all the routes is because..they cannot contain their tallywhackers and need to boink when they shouldnt...Ann route..never boink anyone(except Nat and excepting the Alanna and Olivia which are basically unavoidable)
Irene..same as Ann..dont boink!!!
Helga..DONT BOINK!!!!!!!!
Alanna..well..actually you can boink sometimes...hehe
Helena..some boinking strategically placed allowable..
the game is about selecting your boinks..properly used boinks are the key..i've gotten all the good endings now due to my selective boinking ability...i'm in complete boink control...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So do I need to save at certain areas to do certain paths for each girl or is there a harem route?
No harem but you can get one threesome ending.

Only 1 girl per playthrough, if you try to date multiple girls you will generally lose one or more.

Reactions: Namco15

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
methinks the main reason people cannot find all the routes is because..they cannot contain their tallywhackers and need to boink when they shouldnt...Ann route..never boink anyone(except Nat and excepting the Alanna and Olivia which are basically unavoidable)
the game is about selecting your boinks..properly used boinks are the key..i've gotten all the good endings now due to my selective boinking ability...i'm in complete boink control...
You'r The Man Rob! Truly and Oak! :D(y)
Yeah there was a Tombstone movie quote in there as well for ya ;)

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
My Saves: Sex scenes saves

1-1-LT1 to 3-5-LT1 Are Ann & Natalia sex scenes saves

4-1-LT1 to 6-2-LT1 Are Alanna sex scenes saves

7-1-LT1 to 8-1-LT1 Are Helena sex scenes saves

9-1-LT1 to 9-6-LT1 Are Helga sex scenes saves

Edit: quick-1-LT1 and quick-2-LT1 Are Helga non pregnant path saves - pretty much the same scenes just slightly different (These two are in the "Helga pull out saves" folder)

10-1-LT1 to 10-4-LT1 Are Irene sex scenes saves (Had to use console codes to get ending one)

11-1-LT1 Is Jane sex scene save

12-1-LT1 to 12-4-LT1 Are Thea sex scenes saves

13-1-LT1 to 13-2-LT1 Are Olivia sex scenes saves

14-1-LT1 Is Secret sex scene save

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
lol that explanation though...... that's funny way to explain the facts, well done

Reactions: RickyH

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Convert Docx english (from OP) to Pdf.
add this one on OP,Please ?

And i wish this game have a Gallery scene. a mod?

Reactions: saravanan
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes