mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
i think there is a small bug in Alana's route on day 22 even though we are not in relationship with Ann, when we go home after college she says "i'm sick of you it's over between us". And even we rejected Helena when in dean's office with Alana there is a dialogue saying that " what am i thinking i like another girl i promised myself to think about this till monday...."
those are the bugs i found on Alana's route

Reactions: novel

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Game is massive, with the largest variety of hot girls I have seen so far, and almost every one of them has distinctive personality.
Hat down to Novel for being able to finish game with so many different paths.
To each his own, but really don't understand criticism that some posters have about this game.
Easily top 20 on this site and for me top 10.

Didn't have time to replay all the routes so just used Unren to get GGs. Wow, found girls that I didn't even know were in the game.
Hope that Novel or someone else finds time to post CGs for people not familiar with Unren.

Eagerly awaiting Novel's next project "Call Of The Void" although I have to admit that, at least to me, TOML models look better and will be difficult to reach that level again.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Sad that there's no Gallery for the sex scenes but still a good game overall. Nice character models and a reason to replay the game for all the scenes yet uncovered.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel about his new game on Patreon:

4.png "Call of the Void" - is a sand-box game where every decision you make can drastically change the course of game's story .
Skills we've acquired while working on this game will be utilized to the fullest while working on this project . The game will still be heavily story-oriented, however, this time you're free to choose what to do in the game'world. As for the renders quality, I think you've noticed the gradual improvement in quality over the period of work on the last project and I keep learning new stuff. Talking about sex scenes, you can expect the same quality if not even better than in my first project. "Call of the Void " is a redesign of our ideas. A new project with the same old approach to our work and style .

Game features:

- Open world;
- A number of parallel evolving story lines;
- Beautiful graphics, which are constantly getting better each version;
- Interesting main story;
- Animated sex scenes.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Very disappointing end for the game. I don't know why these developers try to rip yer heart out in the end of their games. Good game til it got to the end and made the whole game seem like one huge waste of time.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Very disappointing end for the game. I don't know why these developers try to rip yer heart out in the end of their games. Good game til it got to the end and made the whole game seem like one huge waste of time.
umm not sure which game you played, but this was one of the few multi ending titles I ACTUALLY went thru and played to get as many as I could. I think the biggest number I got was 17 endings. So maybe you should play more than the bad ending you got?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
umm not sure which game you played, but this was one of the few multi ending titles I ACTUALLY went thru and played to get as many as I could. I think the biggest number I got was 17 endings. So maybe you should play more than the bad ending you got?
I'll pass on going with the other 16 bad endings.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Says you. The end sucked and I imagine the rest will as well.
Why not create a game of your own with multiple great and fulfilling endings which satisfy both your lust and your refinement? I am sure thousand of players would be eternally grateful to you ...

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes