jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Hi guys
I was wondering which endings in this title were your favorites? and why?
obviusly the best end was the Ann end with Natalia included, a lovely nympho and a sexy bisexual fit girl how own a gym of course both preg and deeply fall in love

Reactions: Red469

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
Does anyone have a CG with the original resolution? And not compressed and blurred, which are provided in the game. Very beautiful art. But I really want a collection of clear and vivid images! If anyone has, please share! Thanks in advance!

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
Hi Guys I am wondering is Helga, Ann and Nat the Only ones that end in a preggo ending or are there other girls besides them?
No, these are the only ones, I looked through all the images.

But i'm wondering if all the endings exist.
i haven't made it to ending 3,4,5,9,13 and 16 so far.
i know there are three endings #10 in the current relase (alana, irene and the bad helena ending) , and more or less 3 endings #1 where the mc gets expelled with or without girlfriend (helena or helga) .

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
yes I think so I just found the save games in the games folder now to make sure I am pulling the right ones.
How many endings have you managed to get?
These are all I have gotten so far Helga has two outcomes so its up to you if u want to get her preggo or not Place these in :Game/saves of your games folder and u should be good to go.
I've managed to get the helga pregnant and Ann and Nat pregnant endings.

Reactions: Red469

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This was an interesting ride, with very NICE girls!
Here in order of my liking...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

To avoid the bad ending with Anna, both alone or with Natalie all you have to do is

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Cool game with a lot of endings, too bad there's no scene recollection room or something. I'd like to go back and experience scene without having to play all over again.

Reactions: pim0

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Cool game with a lot of endings, too bad there's no scene recollection room or something. I'd like to go back and experience scene without having to play all over again.
Exciting and good writen story. Living, interesting characters. Dialogues alive and humorous. Avesome renders. Many different endings.
Thank you for your good work.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel on Patreon:

Official Post from Novel: There's no Alanna in the list, for obvious reasons. Two days left and we don't really believe in miracles : )

1.png
1 (1).png
1 (3).png
There's no Alanna in the list, for obvious reasons. Two days left and we don't really believe in miracles : )

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
novel on Patreon:

Official Post from Novel: There's no Alanna in the list, for obvious reasons. Two days left and we don't really believe in miracles : )

View attachment 265559
View attachment 265560
View attachment 265562
There's no Alanna in the list, for obvious reasons. Two days left and we don't really believe in miracles : )
Those are some beautiful women there and great background story for each character... i think i'm gonna like Ilga the most :D

Reactions: pim0

Risael

May 14, 2017
:unsure: - novel said about her: Confused with chat rooms:)
Oh my god :LOL: , Novel did not say that about this picture. He said that sentence because he posted that pic in a different room in our discord, even though he wanted to share it in general chat. That's what that sentence is about, haha.

BTW, yes, that is Fiona.

Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know how many endings there are for Alanna?

I've only found one so far (#10) and it was rather underwhelming compared to the endings I got for the other characters.

Is that the only good ending for her or is there another one I haven't found yet?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes