Dec 31, 2018
The walkthrough only gives way for one ending for everyone. How can I get the different endings? Helga has two ending and helana has two. How do I get them?

Among the endings only one ending among them is a good ending for each girl right?

Mar 28, 2019
The walkthrough only gives way for one ending for everyone. How can I get the different endings? Helga has two ending and helana has two. How do I get them?

Among the endings only one ending among them is a good ending for each girl right?

I found two ends with Helena.
1- Happy, if you play nice with her.
2- Sad, if you keep fucking all other girls when you are with her, on this end, she get's hurt on the fight with his ex boyfriend, and gets in come.

I found two ends with Helga too,
2- Sad, if you keep fucking all other girls when you are with her, on this end, after you get married, the couple begin to argue alot, so she leaves you, and you are all alone.
Plus: there are two option of the same ending, if you choose to cum inside her, she gets pregnant, if you choose to cum out her, she wont. (you can choose cum inside on the first time you have sex with her)

Ends i found:

Ann: 3 ends
Helena: 2 ends
Helga: 2 ends
Alanna: 1 ends
Erin: 1 end.
Alone: 2 ends.

11 ends on total. i dont know if there is more ends.

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
what the heck happened? so i'm in Ann's route i did everythin in the walkthrough but ended up getting dumped in day 27. I did not cheat at all after day 21 nor have any relationship with other girls. I got a scene with Alana and Olivia before day 22, just so you know...oh and a threesome with Natalie.

On the contrary, I would prefer Olivia over Ann but still...I want to see Ann's ending. :unsure:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
guys what is the slight variation ending for irene if you choose gentle or rough path

Dec 31, 2018
I found two ends with Helena.
2- Sad, if you keep fucking all other girls when you are with her, on this end, she get's hurt on the fight with his ex boyfriend, and gets in come.

I found two ends with Helga too,
2- Sad, if you keep fucking all other girls when you are with her, on this end, after you get married, the couple begin to argue alot, so she leaves you, and you are all alone.
Plus: there are two option of the same ending, if you choose to cum inside her, she gets pregnant, if you choose to cum out her, she wont. (you can choose cum inside on the first time you have sex with her)

Ends i found:

Ann: 3 ends
Helena: 2 ends
Helga: 2 ends
Alanna: 1 ends
Erin: 1 end.
Alone: 2 ends.

11 ends on total. i dont know if there is more ends.
thanks man. So what about Ann s 3 endings.
One pure route
One threesome
And one broke up?

So Alanna has only one ending ? Maybe she also has a bad ending

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I don't play this game for a long long time. Perhaps version 0.6, I don't know. I decided to wait a bit every time a new update has come. I saw that there was many paths and it would be good to wait more. Gladly I was able to wait until the game was finished.
I have something to ask, and I didn't search about my question in the thread to not get spoilers, then I'm sorry if someone already asked this.
I saw that there are a lot of endings in the game. And what I want to know is if they are happy endings, bitter sweets endings, or most bad endings, is it worth to play until the end? Every girl has good endings that you are not hurting someone else either?
I'm asking this because I'm not a fan of bitter sweet endings and endings that is required you to hurt someone. I like to stay on the path of a girl and finishing the story being nice and not cheating on her.
So I'm taking yours advice.
Thanks. =)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I don't play this game for a long long time. Perhaps version 0.6, I don't know. I decided to wait a bit every time a new update has come. I saw that there was many paths and it would be good to wait more. Gladly I was able to wait until the game was finished.
I have something to ask, and I didn't search about my question in the thread to not get spoilers, then I'm sorry if someone already asked this.
I saw that there are a lot of endings in the game. And what I want to know is if they are happy endings, bitter sweets endings, or most bad endings, is it worth to play until the end? Every girl has good endings that you are not hurting someone else either?
I'm asking this because I'm not a fan of bitter sweet endings and endings that is required you to hurt someone. I like to stay on the path of a girl and finishing the story being nice and not cheating on her.
So I'm taking yours advice.
Thanks. =)
Sorry if i cannot help you before , but I played this game for the first time , just in these last days and i think there are close to 15-16 endings or something similar ... From my part i made 8 different endings and all was nice , i did not find any bad ending; so for me this game was absolutely enjoyable and a game maybe not the best you can find here in F95Zone but worth to play .

I finish this post with the photo of my preferred girl without any doubt : thank you Alanna Victoria !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Sorry if i cannot help you before , but I played this game for the first time , just in these last days and i think there are close to 15-16 endings or something similar ... From my part i made 8 different endings and all was nice , i did not find any bad ending; so for me this game was absolutely enjoyable and a game maybe not the best you can find here in F95Zone but worth to play .

I finish this post with the photo of my preferred girl without any doubt : thank you Alanna Victoria !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I'm going to finish the game Soon™. I'm just finishing some games that was already on my list. I found quite enjoyable at least until the part I have play in the game. So I think I will like to finish after the advice of you and the other guys.
Hey, so you hit the jackpot. I think Allana will be in the next game as well. Or am I wrong? XD

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks. I'm going to finish the game Soon™. I'm just finishing some games that was already on my list. I found quite enjoyable at least until the part I have play in the game. So I think I will like to finish after the advice of you and the other guys.
Hey, so you hit the jackpot. I think Allana will be in the next game as well. Or am I wrong? XD
It would be a very nice jackpot !!! but actually io don't know if Alanna will be too in next game ; i just know the Title " Call of the Void " , i see some photos with medieval / fantasy setting and i really like so much Fantasy setting ; i think that the first release have to be in this month , but usually i never play a game at first release , i like usually games with more contents ... we will se ...

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I just started this game but theres no audio. Im not sure what I can do again. My head phones are working, nothing on mute. I played separate audio files to make sure that my hp are working, which they are. Any suggestions? All I can think of is unzipping everything again.

Edit: So I unzipped the game again and still no volume. Also, Im almost at day 12 and I have to say, the dialogue is very cringy. I can only assume because the dev of this game is a non English native. Either way, Im looking to see this game thru.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I just started this game but theres no audio. Im not sure what I can do again. My head phones are working, nothing on mute. I played separate audio files to make sure that my hp are working, which they are. Any suggestions? All I can think of is unzipping everything again.

Edit: So I unzipped the game again and still no volume. Also, Im almost at day 12 and I have to say, the dialogue is very cringy. I can only assume because the dev of this game is a non English native. Either way, Im looking to see this game thru.
There are no music or sound in the actual version in this game

Reactions: -zoneout-

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, I need help. I'm on Ann's rough path and been following the walkthrough religiously, slept with Irene, Jane, Olivia and the 2 girls from the secret scene, which should be fine, but Ann breaks up with me on day 27 before the date is supposed to start. Agreeing or not on the threesome makes no difference. What am I doing wrong?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes