sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, I need help. I'm on Ann's rough path and been following the walkthrough religiously, slept with Irene, Jane, Olivia and the 2 girls from the secret scene, which should be fine, but Ann breaks up with me on day 27 before the date is supposed to start. Agreeing or not on the threesome makes no difference. What am I doing wrong?
Well, found the answer myself. Apparently the secret event makes Ann break up with you on day 27.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Ok. So I finished the game with Helga and I want to see the other endings. Im trying with Irene but I had to start a new game. This will take too long. I used the dev saves and unzipped into my saves, they dont appear there. So Im not sure what I did wrong. tbh if there is a media folder with all the animations or the sex scene with every woman, that would help a lot. Or saves leading up to those moments. Anything like that possible? Issue is I wanna experience the whole game but dont have the time to replay the whole game everytime. Not to mention I have to follow the guide so much.

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
There's something wrong with the endings numbering. I've found at least 3 different endings №10. There's also ending №17. The walkthrough gives 4 Ann endings, 1 Alanna, 2 Helena, 2 Helga and 1 Irene. That's 10 endings + 2 bad endings = 12. Which are the other 5?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I just want a happy ending with ann
Download the WT in the Op and you can follow all differentiate route , from my site i had two different ending With Ann , one together with her and his friend and another one just with her ... But follow the Wt , after everything it will be more easy

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
I found two ends with Helena.
1- Happy, if you play nice with her.
2- Sad, if you keep fucking all other girls when you are with her, on this end, she get's hurt on the fight with his ex boyfriend, and gets in come.

I found two ends with Helga too,
1- Happy, if you play nice with her.
2- Sad, if you keep fucking all other girls when you are with her, on this end, after you get married, the couple begin to argue alot, so she leaves you, and you are all alone.
Plus: there are two option of the same ending, if you choose to cum inside her, she gets pregnant, if you choose to cum out her, she wont. (you can choose cum inside on the first time you have sex with her)

Ends i found:

Ann: 3 ends
Helena: 2 ends
Helga: 2 ends
Alanna: 1 ends
Erin: 1 end.
Alone: 2 ends.

11 ends on total. i dont know if there is more ends.
I'm running through the game multiple times, to see everything..

Aside from some english issues, it's really a very good game.

Anyway, i'm beating each individual story thread to a pulp, and here's what i've found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saliv0r

Nov 30, 2018
I can't instal this game on android because „The application is incompatible with your phone" what I can do?

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Well i end up finishing 1 end scene with Ann/Natalie, Helena, Alanna, Helga, Irene.. i know there can be one other with Ann only, but beside that are there others? Because its says ending 10 with one of them?

Very nice game, good story, nice render, pretty linear in the end but it as to finish.. I very liked it.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
what about the gallery and downloaded and it just image should i have install or just that it
I don't understand so much what do you mean with your question ;I played long time ago so i don't remember so well if in this game is present or not a Gallery Scene . For the installation all it's standard , just download and start the game . I suggest you to play it, game it's really worth to play , with amazing renders .

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes