MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Why not create a game of your own with multiple great and fulfilling endings which satisfy both your lust and your refinement? I am sure thousand of players would be eternally grateful to you ...
I just may do that. I've already got some of the software. I'm not totally turned off with the game but I think the ending path I took just flat out bit. Critique a game and suddenly I'm considered an outcast, lol. I can deal with that though. Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one.

ussesus

Dec 19, 2017
Those endings are very weird.
First i tried Ann. I stayed faithful to her and agreed to threesome. I got bad ending. Than i disagreed i also got bad ending.
Then i tried only with blond girl i was beying nice to her but still i got bad ending.

Reactions: MegaNZ

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Great game.I didn't really like the beginning because the game keep forced mc into relationship with Helena which I'm not interested in. But after days 11 or so you have freedom to choice which girl to date and it was great. I just got Helga endings, there is a wedding and all so its good ending I guess? Currently playing Ann router. Overall I gave it 4 stars.
Btw, any others game like this? I already played DMD, Melody, My sweet neighbors, Life with Mary, LBH.

Reactions: Namco15

Red469

May 18, 2018
Does someone have saves for every ending or a gallery mod of some sort to see all endings?
Hi I have managed to get 5 of the endings, Helena, Helga, Ann, Alanna and lastly Irene...
Olivia does not seem dateable or maybe I have not met the right conditions, and the two girls by the track just ignore me.
If anyone knows of how to start things with Olivia please share.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Hi I have managed to get 5 of the endings, Helena, Helga, Ann, Alanna and lastly Irene...
Olivia does not seem dateable or maybe I have not met the right conditions, and the two girls by the track just ignore me.
walkthrough on OP, with pictures

Reactions: Namco15

Red469

May 18, 2018
I am assuming your referring to the bad ending either cuz you F up by ending up alone OR you ended up saying you mind to Ann having a Gf Either way, before you start some BS trash talk At least try to ask a question or two, and do Bear in mind :
There IS a walkthrough to let you see where you messed up.

Take the sunnys off go to dl page and take another Look.

Very disappointing end for the game. I don't know why these developers try to rip yer heart out in the end of their games. Good game til it got to the end and made the whole game seem like one huge waste of time.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Your right that does seem Very weird...
Ok I just got done with Gentle play with Ann agreed to threesome and got a great ending with them preggo.

Those endings are very weird.
First i tried Ann. I stayed faithful to her and agreed to threesome. I got bad ending. Than i disagreed i also got bad ending.
Then i tried only with blond girl i was beying nice to her but still i got bad ending.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Thanks for the heads up.
Man thats one sweet ending, not sure which I prefer, having both the girls there or just Ann, Good to know she listens.

the bad ann ending is based on 3 descisions
to get the good ending:
- ask for a blowjob before the date
- slap her ass before the movie
- let the blond girl watch

Reactions: NukaCola

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I am assuming your referring to the bad ending either cuz you F up by ending up alone OR you ended up saying you mind to Ann having a Gf Either way, before you start some BS trash talk At least try to ask a question or two, and do Bear in mind :
There IS a walkthrough to let you see where you messed up.

Take the sunnys off go to dl page and take another Look.
There is no BS trash talk. The fact is the ending sucked and it's not the only one that does so.

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
I have to agree with you, Ann is a sweetheart, The Sweet ending there was unexpected, but a really good one
Though I do Love the one with Helga too
the one where she got pregnant because you came inside her during her first time, or the other one?

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Any way to share those saves? :)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Any way to share those saves? :)
yes I think so I just found the save games in the games folder now to make sure I am pulling the right ones.
How many endings have you managed to get?
These are all I have gotten so far Helga has two outcomes so its up to you if u want to get her preggo or not Place these in :Game/saves of your games folder and u should be good to go.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Guys I am wondering is Helga, Ann and Nat the Only ones that end in a preggo ending or are there other girls besides them?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes