Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How many anal scenes are there?
I found 2 with thea and 1 with tannah. are there more?
Some other anal scenes :
Day 27 with Alanna Victoria
Day 19-21 : Secret scene threesome with 2 girls that you can meet running in the park and after meeting theme at the pub ( take a look at the wt in which way you can obtain this scene ).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Added Alanna's extended ending to OP.
Thank you, Alanna was my favorite in the story :)
Will soon see just how the extended ending goes, haha, the one I got way back, it was cool, like, she MC would have kids, but she wouldn't really commit to him, and THAT part I didn't really fancy, I hope that changes with this :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So how does the extended Alanna ending work ? Is it a separate game, or just a small folder that I drag into the original game and overwrite ?
I suspect you just download the extended ending and extract it into the appropriate file, that would be my best guess :p

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
The roommate really pisses me off. There are like 3 times you can reject her (after sex) but it seems the daily fuck with her can't be avoided. And she got the gym lady as well (who I planned to go after if possible).

Reactions: mofonistik

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The roommate really pisses me off. There are like 3 times you can reject her (after sex) but it seems the daily fuck with her can't be avoided. And she got the gym lady as well (who I planned to go after if possible).
You can't have the gym lady to yourself, ONLY in a threesome with her and Ann (the roommate).
And Ann is like the second best girl in my opinion, sure she acts like a Tsundere at first, but she warms up to you real quick.
At first things seem to be nothing but sex with her, but things get more serious pretty fast and feelings come into play.
She's really a great girl, she's an insatiable nympho, she's naughty and adventurous, but she's not without romantic feelings either, she's great.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes