Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The roommate really pisses me off. There are like 3 times you can reject her (after sex) but it seems the daily fuck with her can't be avoided. And she got the gym lady as well (who I planned to go after if possible).
You can't have the gym lady to yourself, ONLY in a threesome with her and Ann (the roommate).
And Ann is like the second best girl in my opinion, sure she acts like a Tsundere at first, but she warms up to you real quick.
At first things seem to be nothing but sex with her, but things get more serious pretty fast and feelings come into play.
She's really a great girl, she's an insatiable nympho, she's naughty and adventurous, but she's not without romantic feelings either, she's great.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Is there a harem/multiple partner ending? Or is it one of those where ya gotta dedicate a playthrough to one character?
No harem/multi partner endings, you only end up with one girl, but who? That's up to you :p
well there's a path in ann's route where you end up having threesome relation with ann and natalia. so that could be counted as a multiple partner ending

Reactions: imzahai

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well there's a path in ann's route where you end up having threesome relation with ann and natalia. so that could be counted as a multiple partner ending
Natalia is more like a casual add to the sex life, nothing more if I recall right. Thankfully it's optional, don't care for threesomes with love interests, don't care for threeways either or sharing generally :p

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
The roommate really pisses me off. There are like 3 times you can reject her (after sex) but it seems the daily fuck with her can't be avoided. And she got the gym lady as well (who I planned to go after if possible).
one of the possible endings is to be Their Man and get them both pregnant, its pretty cool actually.
my favorite so far was being dumped by Ann (i still don't know why she did it, i got $ for the date and approached her, surprise Dumped) and ending up with Irina.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There's an extension to Alana Victoria's ending. It has a couple of sex scenes, creampie, oral, pregnant. It's a standalone kinetic novel, pretty short but sweet.
Wait nobody said anything about pregnancy.:oops: Great, now I have to play this again.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So how does the extended Alanna ending work ? Is it a separate game, or just a small folder that I drag into the original game and overwrite ?
That's a separate work by Novel , A New Life , ( of course the continuation of ToML) you don't need any save and it's small kinetic novel with Alanna Victoria .
He decided to give a gift to his followers meanwhile his decoder will finish the work with next release 0.2 of his new game Call of the Void ... Tks novel i was Missing so much Aleanna Victoria !!! Nice present from you !!! :)

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You can't have the gym lady to yourself, ONLY in a threesome with her and Ann (the roommate).
And Ann is like the second best girl in my opinion, sure she acts like a Tsundere at first, but she warms up to you real quick.
At first things seem to be nothing but sex with her, but things get more serious pretty fast and feelings come into play.
She's really a great girl, she's an insatiable nympho, she's naughty and adventurous, but she's not without romantic feelings either, she's great.
The part with Ann at first i think she was just testing you. that is why she acted the way she did, but after a while and mc did it right she actually changed completely. Like you mentioned and she opens up to you. The hard part of this game their is so many great looking girls it is hard to chose just 1.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Do i just extract alana extended ending into main game directory ?? or is this new lose ending on itself ??

nvm i read it it seperate edition from itself.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes