Risael

May 14, 2017
The latest update...Or does the Walkthrough lead to all the endings available? To be fair I'm being an ass here.
The walkthrough was designed to show you the best ending with each girl, so you won't find there how to get the bad endings. As far as the latest update goes, that is a separate "game". It just shows you how your life with Alanna looks like after the ending you can get in ToML... and it doesn't have any "decisions" so you dont need any guide.

Dec 29, 2018
Well now, this bonus episode was a real nice surprise. Alanna has always been my favourite, and I had found her ending to be a bit underwhelming compared to the others, so I'm really happy to see that story get expanded on. At the risk of sounding greedy, does anyone know if there is another part planned for this? Or was this a one time thing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Well now, this bonus episode was a real nice surprise. Alanna has always been my favourite, and I had found her ending to be a bit underwhelming compared to the others, so I'm really happy to see that story get expanded on. At the risk of sounding greedy, does anyone know if there is another part planned for this? Or was this a one time thing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually Novel is developing his new game , Call of The Void , so his main efforts will be with the new release that it's going to be ready ; actually he is having some delay for problems with his coder , but in his discord and in his Patreon he leaved some open doors too for some new possible scene Bonus for Twist of my Life :
" Let's make a poll once 0.2 CoTV update is out and then we'll see what our patrons want more, 0.3 update or some new ToML event followed by a new CoTV update. I'm thankful to you for your support. I trust I fulfilled your wish (and many other people's) with this Alanna's event "

Last edited:

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The walkthrough was designed to show you the best ending with each girl, so you won't find there how to get the bad endings. As far as the latest update goes, that is a separate "game". It just shows you how your life with Alanna looks like after the ending you can get in ToML... and it doesn't have any "decisions" so you dont need any guide.
Thanks!

Reactions: Namco15 and Risael

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi friends in walkthrough only 1 ending are there for anna out of 4.How do we find other 3 walkthrough?

Risael

May 14, 2017
Hi friends in walkthrough only 1 ending are there for anna out of 4.How do we find other 3 walkthrough?
2nd ending is with Natalia (Ann + Natalia), so check her section in the walkthrough. The remaining 2 endings are just bad endings. If you really want to see the bad endings, just choose different dialogue option during date with Ann than what the walkthrough suggests.

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
2nd ending is with Natalia (Ann + Natalia), so check her section in the walkthrough. The remaining 2 endings are just bad endings. If you really want to see the bad endings, just choose different dialogue option during date with Ann than what the walkthrough suggests.
Oh thx!! So alanna has only bad ending?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Oh thx!! So aAlanna has only bad ending?
Alana Victoria have already one nice good ending in the normal game ( follow the WT)
But i suggest you to download and play the Bonus add on game , New Life , that it's the continuation of ToML , a short kinetic Novel with the protagonist is just Alanna Victoria

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Hi

I like when I can choose the mc name, and I see many people asked for this in this game, but is currently not implemented, so I write a little patch for that:

Create a file in the game/ folder (name the file what you want with .rpy extension), the code:

Code:
define MCName = "MC" #change MC by the name you want

define sa = (MCName)
init 10 python:
    def nameChange( txt ):
        if "Alex" in txt: #english
            return txt.replace("Alex",MCName)
        if "Саша" in txt: #russian
            return txt.replace("Саша",MCName)
        return txt

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange
And change MC by the name you want like indicated, and all "Alex" (english) or "Саша" (russian) will be replaced in all text by the name of your choice :)

See the result on my screenshot:
View attachment 327789
Doesn't work for me.

Reactions: SageJosyMaya
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes