Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How can i date with Helga?
To see all good Characters endings i suggest you to Download the Wt the Op
About Helga in the spoiler you can see the right path ( all quoted from the Wt ) , but you must be in The Gentle way route choosing in the day 13 with Alanna Victoria scene , to offer her a 69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Done with the game.

Very good endings, although I had to repeat Day 13 and onwards many times to get the endings.

Cged it afterwards.

This game was worth the time tbh.

My favourite girl was initially Alanna when I first started, but now it's Helga and Ann.

Ann's shower sex scene was my fav scene, she had the most beautiful face there, compared to all of the girls. I loved that wet hair style.

Irene is also very pretty.

Overall the MC took a liking to Helena the most.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Man i get this is a novel and such but way to much text during the sex scenes.It just kills it for me.
Other that that nice game whit you all the luck whit it.

Reactions: xrystyrion

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everybody,
Since the moment Steam allowed publishing games with adult content, I’ve been receiving questions about publishing ToML on Steam. I was skeptical of this idea. Despite many positive reviews and praises, ToML never really was successful financially. However, why not try it? The only thing we can lose is money.
In this regard, the game will be now only available to patrons. Full game will be available to 5$ patrons and Alanna’s extended ending will be available to 1$ patrons. It would be strange to sell the game on Steam and offer it here for free. Even publishing the game on Steam isn’t free, it costs 100$ and it would be nice to at least get back this much.
Maybe this way we’ll reach some new potential players and expand our community.

Thogull

Apr 26, 2018
I recently play this game and I couldn't find all the endings. I miss ending 3/4/5/9/13/16.
But there are 2 ending 10, 2 ending 6 and 3 or 4 ending 1, so did I really miss some ending or these duplicate are the one I'm looking for ?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Thanks...
Hello everyone,
TOML was recently released on Steam and what can I say… It’s not as bad as I expected it to be. In fact, I got some messages from old and even current patrons that they've bought a Steam copy as well. That’s a pleasant surprise.
I also started a TOML , anyone who wants to join is welcomed.
Here is a small picture as a thank you.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Enjoyed Alanna extended ending! Wish it was a bit longer kinda ended it abruptly. Thought it would show a threesome scene or at least them after the kid was born and getting married or something.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Damn, choices really do matter. Just got a bad end with Ann leaving me for the fitness chick, looked at the walktrough and apparently it's because I didn't give her ass a smack when she entered the cinema... neat.

Reactions: rKnight
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes