Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Thanks...
Hello everyone,
TOML was recently released on Steam and what can I say… It’s not as bad as I expected it to be. In fact, I got some messages from old and even current patrons that they've bought a Steam copy as well. That’s a pleasant surprise.
I also started a TOML , anyone who wants to join is welcomed.
Here is a small picture as a thank you.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Enjoyed Alanna extended ending! Wish it was a bit longer kinda ended it abruptly. Thought it would show a threesome scene or at least them after the kid was born and getting married or something.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Damn, choices really do matter. Just got a bad end with Ann leaving me for the fitness chick, looked at the walktrough and apparently it's because I didn't give her ass a smack when she entered the cinema... neat.

Reactions: rKnight

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Damn, choices really do matter. Just got a bad end with Ann leaving me for the fitness chick, looked at the walktrough and apparently it's because I didn't give her ass a smack when she entered the cinema... neat.
Yes, that was downright stupid. This game was great, it's still one of my favourite (Alanna and Anna are two of the hottest characters I've seen here) but several choices left me scratching my head.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Wow, I got the alone ending 17 :LOL: because I was only interested in Helga and Irene (but she's married go figure). I didn't like that I wasn't able to go on Helga path because game forces you to sleep with Alanna and telling the truth locks you out of Helga path sigh. For Irene I have no idea what to do before she leaves the firm.

It was actually a more mature take on relationships which I appreciated that had consequences for things. However, the forced things that screw the player (literally) really annoy me. This last point isn't just for this game but for many other choice games spread throughout the visual novel genre.

.ox

Feb 12, 2019

Official Post from Novel: Hello everybody!It’s been a month since the last devlog and it’s time to share some news with you.The work on renders is going well. A lot of renders are ready, and nine animations are done as well (which is a good result for ...
01.png

Reactions: pim0 and UncleVT

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Scenes keep repeating. Same 3-4 scenes over and over, and it doesn't let me skip them as if I haven't seen them 4 times previously. Maybe it's because I turned down all the other girls except Ann, but at least let me skip the scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Scenes keep repeating. Same 3-4 scenes over and over, and it doesn't let me skip them as if I haven't seen them 4 times previously. Maybe it's because I turned down all the other girls except Ann, but at least let me skip the scenes.
Holding down CTRL does that.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
novel on discord
yesterday

2019 is near its end. I want to thank everyone who followed our work and especially those who helped us. This year was difficult but productive, and I'm glad we managed to release an update before the holidays.
(https://f95zone.to/threads/voids-calling-v0-6-03-novel.29084/)
However, there was a moment when I wasn't sure it would happen. In any case, enjoy your holidays. I will be soon leaving for a short vacation as well. All the best to everyone.

SPOILER_93b.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The developer saves are no longer available. Were they taken down by the dev or something else?
They have been gone a while I'm afraid, if you search for saves in the search you might find a few unless someone has some of the devs old saves?

xrystyrion

Sep 27, 2018
Is there a way to make the font and text box smaller? It takes up like a third of the screen on Android and sometimes gets cut off at the bottom if there's a large paragraph

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes