Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Umm, anyone know off hand how to hide dialogue on the android port? This is my first android attempt. I know "H" and middle mouse for the pc but that doesn't apply here." Why aren't the DEV's adding a button on the quick menus for these tiny ports?

HELP o_O

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
does anyone have a complete walkthrough,the one where its says how to reach each and every ending or atleast several saves with all possible endings?

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hi

I like when I can choose the mc name, and I see many people asked for this in this game, but is currently not implemented, so I write a little patch for that:

Create a file in the game/ folder (name the file what you want with .rpy extension), the code:

Code:
define MCName = "MC" #change MC by the name you want

define sa = (MCName)
init 10 python:
    def nameChange( txt ):
        if "Alex" in txt: #english
            return txt.replace("Alex",MCName)
        if "Саша" in txt: #russian
            return txt.replace("Саша",MCName)
        return txt

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange
And change MC by the name you want like indicated, and all "Alex" (english) or "Саша" (russian) will be replaced in all text by the name of your choice :)

See the result on my screenshot:

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, on question:

When you suggest Andrew to meet wie Ann, does it have any effect? When the MC goes outside to buy beer and returns, Andrew is gone and Ann is alone. Is that all?
So why are we given this choice?!

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The walkthrough is incomplete though. Unless it's been updated since I last downloaded it. Last Downloaded it on Wednesday the 19th.

So is that walkthrough up to date with the new stuff?

Reactions: Fabs93

Risael

May 14, 2017
The walkthrough is incomplete though. Unless it's been updated since I last downloaded it. Last Downloaded it on Wednesday the 19th.

So is that walkthrough up to date with the new stuff?
What new stuff do you have in mind?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes