novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
There are opportunities for 'paths' I feel that are left unchallenged. It would be nice if you had more dialog options, sort of like when Helena comes to your house and Ann comes out in a towel. There definitely should have been more optional language tones that define the character's personality stronger.

That said the art is nice, and I do like the overall story. Sadly no harem though but I'm still pushing for open relationships hah.
Perhaps I should not talk, while the translator is asleep)) And I am ashamed of the knowledge of the language. I write a lot of options at a good level, you need a lot of writers. I would also like this, but while the team is small. Work with me, because they see the future. if I will not justify the prospects, scatter on other projects. Yet, that's all we can do.

Reactions: Grayfox and edgedy

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The first pancake is lumpy
Maybe that's why we got stuck at breakfast table :closedeyesmile:

Great work so far! And when a developer provides a bugfix so quickly, that's an added bonus and a good sign he might be worth a pledge :).

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe that's why we got stuck at breakfast table :closedeyesmile:

Great work so far! And when a developer provides a bugfix so quickly, that's an added bonus and a good sign he might be worth a pledge :).
Funny about the pancakes. Stupid and very unfortunate mistake. I was after the edits again to check. Thanks for the support.

Reactions: Grayfox

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Stuck at Day7 too. The Eggs must be bad ._.
Then wait. The encoder will Wake up and see. I can't get this error. And even, if left, it would not help you. Maybe in some version of the passage she left.

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
I really like this and where it's going, I reeeeeally want to slap that roid-rage midget around like the angry bitch he is, which is a good sign that you're sucking me into this story, even with that minor bug (downloading again and overwriting worked for me) and the occasional bit of broken English, I think you're doing a great job.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I really like this and where it's going, I reeeeeally want to slap that roid-rage midget around like the angry bitch he is, which is a good sign that you're sucking me into this story, even with that minor bug (downloading again and overwriting worked for me) and the occasional bit of broken English, I think you're doing a great job.
Thank you. On a good note, I go to sleep I am. It's been a hard day))) But really, I love the audience of this website. Before that, I was faced with a slightly different attitude.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I work hard on personality of characters and emotional part of relationships between people.
EDIT:
Game intro and the MC is fucking some slut who is also fucking the "Chancellor's son" :/

Then the girl that the MC apparently likes is already involved with the first enemy the MC makes at college... and they're involved in some weird kind of blackmail/forced relationship with her going over to his place whenever he tells her to...

Not to mention the stupidly annoying "roommate" mocking and cock teasing the MC.

WTF

The only barely likable character is Helga, but I'm already disgusted with the loser sloppy seconds licker MC to try to get close to Helga

FTS.

Last edited:

Havok_TheOverSeer

Oct 15, 2017
I didn't get stuck on day 7 no matter the choices I made, but great game so far. Would love to see more dialogue options at certain points of the game. Specifically when Lena comes over and sees Anne. The broken English is to be expected of a person who's first language isn't English. Wonderful art, game, and story can't wait for more with Helena and Helga specifically. Definitely on my watch list.

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Amazing start!Nice models,good dialogues allthough english is not devs native language(not mine also)and good sense of humor!!If there were some animations in the sex scenes i think the game would be perfect!BRAVO again and good luck.

79OrangeCrush

May 19, 2017
Thanks for a great start to this game. It's looking great! I'm really not making fun of you but some of the ways you translated in your posts had me rolling. Seriously not making fun of you just funny to me. Thanks again.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
where is incest? ç_ç
not planned)
I didn't get stuck on day 7 no matter the choices I made, but great game so far. Would love to see more dialogue options at certain points of the game. Specifically when Lena comes over and sees Anne. The broken English is to be expected of a person who's first language isn't English. Wonderful art, game, and story can't wait for more with Helena and Helga specifically. Definitely on my watch list.
On options, not enough resources. Thank you.
Amazing start!Nice models,good dialogues allthough english is not devs native language(not mine also)and good sense of humor!!If there were some animations in the sex scenes i think the game would be perfect!BRAVO again and good luck.
I'm only the third month learn DAZ Studio wait.
Stuck at breakfast cant move on
A programmer yet, but two people a few times up and down played the game. And don't met this bug. Maybe you downloaded before fixing it. But I can't say for sure. When you are a programmer, He should check again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hurt my interpreter and he will take and leave. And then I'll translate for you)))) then, you will learn what bad English)))

On the other hand, if someone wishes to bring the translation to an acceptable condition, we will accept this assistance.

it will not please everyone.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes