Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
not planned)

Hurt my interpreter and he will take and leave. And then I'll translate for you)))) then, you will learn what bad English)))

On the other hand, if someone wishes to bring the translation to an acceptable condition, we will accept this assistance.

it will not please everyone.
A review is a review... Doing a direct translation from any other language to English without also interpreting it in a way that makes sense for English readers are two different beasts... As an example, if I were to use Google to translate Russian to English, I would get a direct word for word translation, but the meaning would also get lost depending on what was actually translated... So not only do you need to translate it, you also need to interpret the meaning of what was intended in a way that makes better sense... Visa versa, if I were to translate stuff directly from English to Russian, it would either sound funny or you'ld have to read it a few times to really get what the speaker was intending to tell you...

This is where the problem takes place, not in the direct translation but also in the interpreting of the translation into what the author is trying to say while not confusing the reader... I hope that makes sense...

In the English translation of this VN, there are a lot of things said that sound extremely confusing and therefore I had to read them multiple times in an attempt to get what the author was really intending to say... That makes it very difficult to read, and it gets annoying having to do that over and over, hence why I could not keep reading it... It was getting tedious having to re-read it just to get a sense of what was being said... It kills the fun of reading it having to do that...

I mean no offense at whom ever translated it, but it's an extremely hard read in it's current state... That is just a fact...

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Those who still have a problem with a 7 day. Our coder says that there shouldn`t be any bug left in the new links. We tested it out and found no problems, possibly that those who are still having an issue failed to download the newest version.

Reactions: Grayfox

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are not offended. English is not our first language as you know, therefore it is not an easy task. The first version of the game contains more than 16k of words with multiple tropes and figures of speech that are hard for translation. We will take into account everything what has been stated above and we will try to work it out. Meanwhile, if someone wants to help us to improve the translation, please contact me via PM. In any event, that is the best we can do for now, we are sorry.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Just tried the game, I think english in the game was way less broken than usual, there's of course a few instances of russian english, but far less than in other games I've played. Maybe try to contact this guy : He does the russian to english translation of Akabur's games, which every english speaking person seems to think is fine. But once again, text in the game is not very problematic for anyone who has tried many other russian games translated to english. And dialogue is not completely stupid which is nice.
Overall good job, no real complains from me.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Just tried the game, I think english in the game was way less broken than usual, there's of course a few instances of russian english, but far less than in other games I've played. Maybe try to contact this guy : He does the russian to english translation of Akabur's games, which every english speaking person seems to think is fine. But once again, text in the game is not very problematic for anyone who has tried many other russian games translated to english. And dialogue is not completely stupid which is nice.
Overall good job, no real complains from me.
Thanks for the feedback. We were asked to help one person. Tomorrow we will start work on the edit style.

Nov 25, 2017
This game got me hooked especially the Helena reveal. Heartbroken. I was like, "I feel you bro. Forget about her. Plenty of fish in the sea." :cryingface: Then Helga comes over but ain't feeling it. I was like, "Damn, dude can't catch a break." XD I won't spoil what happens next :evilsmile:. That is for everyone to try this game out. Once the English script has been edited and an update released, I would urge everyone interested to support it and be patron. This game has potential.

Last edited:

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
This game got me hooked especially the Helena reveal. Heartbroken. I was like, "I feel you bro. Forget about her. Plenty of fish in the sea." :cryingface: Then Helga comes over but ain't feeling it. I was like, "Damn, dude can't catch a break." XD I won't spoil what happens next. That is for everyone to try this game out. Once the English script has been edited and an update released, I would urge everyone interested to support it and be patron. This game has potential.
Thank you. Your feedback is important to us.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Are you set for an English editor? I can help if you would like.
It's nice that there are sympathetic people. Already two people have offered to help. To attract the third I probably already uncomfortable. But, if what I have in mind. Thank you.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm stuck at breakfast, too. Clicking the picture at the bottom left doesn't work.
Tell me, when and from where you downloaded. And if you can send the errorlog file from the root of the game. We go through the game safely. Without this information, we can't understand where the bug. If rocked yesterday, then redownload. We fixed it.

Reactions: Grayfox and Led

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
I've offered to help with the English and we'll see how that goes.

I'm stuck at breakfast, too. Clicking the picture at the bottom left doesn't work.
try downloading again and overwrite when you extract it to existing game folder, it worked for me.

Reactions: Led

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
In the future, when providing a change to a file it's best to add a letter to the actual file name so that people realize the old version is defective. So in this case you should have made v0.2.1c just so people know its functional. The fact there is 2 versions out for v0.2.1 is causing a little confusion.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
In the future, when providing a change to a file it's best to add a letter to the actual file name so that people realize the old version is defective. So in this case you should have made v0.2.1c just so people know its functional. The fact there is 2 versions out for v0.2.1 is causing a little confusion.
I hope this future does not happen again. Will consider.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Some things that are really confusing for me:

Although the MC says multiple times he is careful not to hit on girls after what just happened at his old school, the first time he speaks with Helena was in such a shameless and arrogant way I felt really embarrassed to play such a douchebag. I don't know if this is some case of lost in translation, but I doubt the goal was to make the MC look like a prick.

Also the names are often switched out of nowhere. First it's Helena then Lena then Helen then Lena again then Helen again and so on. MC's name is Alex but he introduces himself to Helena as Sasha. The daughter of MC's father's friend is introduced as Anne but then already immediately changed to Anya.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Some things that are really confusing for me:

Although the MC says multiple times he is careful not to hit on girls after what just happened at his old school, the first time he speaks with Helena was in such a shameless and arrogant way I felt really embarrassed to play such a douchebag. I don't know if this is some case of lost in translation, but I doubt the goal was to make the MC look like a prick.

Also the names are often switched out of nowhere. First it's Helena then Lena then Helen then Lena again then Helen again and so on. MC's name is Alex but he introduces himself to Helena as Sasha. The daughter of MC's father's friend is introduced as Anne but then already immediately changed to Anya.
Relative names. Probably some translation errors. I don't speak and can barely read English and did not check. As for the main character and his behavior. It is the exclusive right of the author. The player has only one right. Or to love or not to love. I can't please everyone)

And of course, the project will move as decide I personally. But... I will never refuse to consider someone's brilliant idea)) So, what do you want to help, offer their own versions. I'll see, will discuss with the team and you never know...

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nicely done - I look forward to the next installment! It's a new take on an old story, nothing wrong with that and the renders are first rate _ Need more blonds tho :)

I realize English is not your first language and you do better in English than I would in Russian. If I can offer a bit of friendly advice, I strongly suggest getting a native or highly fluent English speaker to polish the text.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes