Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damn the game is good, which kinda makes me wish you were playing with Sam Adams from "Gates the opening" game, and not this emotional crybaby. Or that Sam was somehow in the game, and would teach the MC not to cry like a 13 year old when he gets a rejection lol. I wish there is a moment similer to the picture I post that we can do to Helen in the future:D! In any case cheers! you have gained a patreon.
D3P2Helen 1.png

Last edited:

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Games, which you cited as an example a lot. I love to be different. I don't want to use popular templates. And maybe I will be able to make money. In this case, the development will end. But I will go your way.Games, which you cited as an example a lot. I love to be different. I don't want to use popular templates. And maybe I will be able to make money. In this case, the development will end. But I will go your way.

Reactions: Grayfox

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
No worries :) was just citing an example of an action that I hope the MC will be able to do in the future as some sort of Karma, even if not, you gained a supporter and I will pledge you game!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
No worries :) was just citing an example of an action that I hope the MC will be able to do in the future as some sort of Karma, even if not, you gained a supporter and I will pledge you game!
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Grayfox

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Loving the story and the characters already.
I find Alanna the HOTTEST!.. also, the fact that she is the MC's teacher, spices it up quite a bit!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
At the current moment more than 44 arts are rendered and ready for implementing in the game ( that is only 3 evets) and about 9k words for plot are written in the russian language. This update is going to be smaller in comparison with the last one since we have been working on 0.2 version for about three months, but be sure, the 0.3 update is not going to be about one or two game days.
The proofreading of english translation is under way so expect the update of translation in the near future.
We`ve received a lot of help from F95, a big thanks to those who wanted to help us with translation.
Follow the news on our patreon site!

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
At the current moment more than 44 arts are rendered and ready for implementing in the game ( that is only 3 evets) and about 9k words for plot are written in the russian language. This update is going to be smaller in comparison with the last one since we have been working on 0.2 version for about three months, but be sure, the 0.3 update is not going to be about one or two game days.
The proofreading of english translation is under way so expect the update in the near future.
We`ve received a lot of help from F95, a big thanks to those who wanted to help us with translation.
Follow the news on our patreon site!

Its good to hear you are getting the help you need and making it happen. I look forward to the update and continued development. A quality non-incest game like this is sorely needed.

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hi everyone, we decided to create our own Discord channel. Do not expect to get answers 24/7 since we have a lot of work to do, but if you are interested we will be happy to see you. Please, bear with us since we are russian team so the only one who will be able to speak with english speakers is our translator who may be busy sometimes.

English channel :

Russian channel :

Besides, you can vote for the character you love the most on the patreon site. The vote is public.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes