Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
The writing is weird - some parts are quite well translated, while other parts are Google Translate quality.
That's why they recruited me and another guy :D sometimes things don't translate directly and if English is second language it's difficult to find suitable alternatives but we've been working with the translator, hopefully the next version will be up to the same standard as I assume the Russian one is.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I don't have any audio in the game, is this known? I play with the English version.
We did the sounds in the game and do not plan. In a text game first story, on the second text, the third everything else.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just played the game and I was impressed.
The renders are nice, there are some extremely sexy ladies among them.
I dig that there isn't even one blonde among the possible romance options, which feels kind of unique.

The English isn't good, but you know that of course, yet still the quality of writing is showing despite the subpar translation. All in all, let me tell you, you have the beginning of a good game

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

That's the last art which we publish before the game release.
It will be implemented in the release version.

Reactions: Grayfox and Zero919

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I look forward to :happyblush
lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I`d say do not get your hopes up, so not to be dissapointed in the end. I am not pleased with the results of our work but still, I will do my best to keep it on a solid medium level, just like in case with the 0.2 version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grayfox and Zero919

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Since we were able to finish the work on update beforehand, the release schedule will be slightly changed:

The version for 5$ patrons will be released on 01.23.2018. The public version will be released on 01.28.2018

U

User_10739

Since we were able to finish the work on update beforehand, the release schedule will be slightly changed:

The version for 5$ patrons will be released on 01.23.2018. The public version will be released on 01.28.2018
It will be here as soon as I get my copy.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I just hope there won't be incest in the game. I'm a fan of incest, but I don't think every game should have it, this one is already doing great without it. I've seen other games try to jump on the bandwagon halfway through and I've lost interest. They've got a great thing going, please keep it up

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I just hope there won't be incest in the game. I'm a fan of incest, but I don't think every game should have it, this one is already doing great without it. I've seen other games try to jump on the bandwagon halfway through and I've lost interest. They've got a great thing going, please keep it up
There won't be incest. I know that this is an extremely popular setting and people like it but the thing is, I am not interested in it. There is a chance that I will try to create an incest based game, but it's gonna be another game.

U

User_10739

There won't be incest. I know that this is an extremely popular setting and people like it but the thing is, I am not interested in it. There is a chance that I will try to create an incest based game, but it's gonna be another game.
It doesn't really fit the story line and with it being a school there is no shortage of available women. It's also nice to not be banging my sister for once...

Reactions: DavidTurner

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@novel that's good to hear.. I can't remember which game it was, but you are trying to get with your neighbor's daughter, and it's going good, then like version 0.5 all of a sudden your sister moves in with you and you fantasize about her naked and it just killed it for me, the game had promise until it took that left turn

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
@novel that's good to hear.. I can't remember which game it was, but you are trying to get with your neighbor's daughter, and it's going good, then like version 0.5 all of a sudden your sister moves in with you and you fantasize about her naked and it just killed it for me, the game had promise until it took that left turn

Sounds like love thy neighbour... I was the same, it's bad enough you get forced to watch the mother banging everything that moves then suddenly your sister moves in and turns into the ultimate cock-blocker. But through various conversations with novel and remo (translator) about the direction of toml, it's very clear he's not keen on incest at all lol

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes