novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone. I try to make skin look more natural in some pics, what do you think about it?

Reactions: Otyi

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
у мужика явный вывих запястья:WutFace:,по поводу качества кожи-как судить по недорендеру?я не великий специалист 3д, но во всех мануалах вроде пишут что реалистичность достигается путем установок освещения максимально приближенных к реальным(от которых время рендера увеличивается до бесконечности,что для создания игры неприемлимо)В качестве альтернативы лучше использовать HD морфы,на кожу не повлияет,но оживит манекенов:)
sorry my rus

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
у мужика явный вывих запястья:WutFace:,по поводу качества кожи-как судить по недорендеру?я не великий специалист 3д, но во всех мануалах вроде пишут что реалистичность достигается путем установок освещения максимально приближенных к реальным(от которых время рендера увеличивается до бесконечности,что для создания игры неприемлимо)В качестве альтернативы лучше использовать HD морфы,на кожу не повлияет,но оживит манекенов:)
sorry my rus
Maybe so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
statistics show that the games about incest adventure of dwarfs and mannequins are now getting more money than complex and beautiful artworkso_O
you and so all is well, better spend time on the development of the plot.By the way the new girl is very interesting:happyblush
the translation Google is killing the value of the Russian language

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
statistics show that the games about incest adventure of dwarfs and mannequins are now getting more money than complex and beautiful artworkso_O
you and so all is well, better spend time on the development of the plot.By the way the new girl is very interesting:happyblush
the translation Google is killing the value of the Russian language
I am bored if I am not evolving and learn something new and I mean render skill as well. I am the author and this is a part of my job, honestly, I even find it interesting.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
statistics show that the games about incest adventure getting more money
That is truth. Althorugh I'm not fan of it. I guess people which likes those kind of content are more willing to spend and support developers to see their fantasies in games.
Adding stuff like incest and NTR can increase interest about game, but that depends on developer and his plans - if he wants to make his own game (and those stuff not included) and go till end no matter how big or small financial support is, or he can develope game by "commercial standards" and make something he maybe not like but that will bring biger income. Of course, there can be that option 1 is equal to option 2 and than dev makes what he likes and making good money :p
Anyway, I'm interested to see where this game goes.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The writing is weird - some parts are quite well translated, while other parts are Google Translate quality.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The translation will be fixed in version 0.3. We don't speak English.
Please be careful and take your time with the new translation. It's already somewhat schizophrenic, and adding translators is likely to exacerbate that. Fixing typos and names is one thing, but a more in-depth translation can easily alter personalities and context clues.

waff

Nov 9, 2017
cant wait for the next version thanks a lot:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Please be careful and take your time with the new translation. It's already somewhat schizophrenic, and adding translators is likely to exacerbate that. Fixing typos and names is one thing, but a more in-depth translation can easily alter personalities and context clues.
This is a possible risk but I can`t check the quality of translation. On the other hand, the mix of russian translator + native english speaker is optimal in my opinion, the first one tells what the author meant and the second one adapts it.

BitSypher

Sep 25, 2017
Well done. The translation is not...the best, but I think the story was well written enough where the points comes across just fine. The story is linear but there was solid buildup so I enjoyed the ride so far. Keep up the good work.

Also, I like the skin quality experiment you posted up above. The guy's hand is a bit on the red side though. Might have been the lighting being too bright in the pictures.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well done. The translation is not...the best, but I think the story was well written enough where the points comes across just fine. The story is linear but there was solid buildup so I enjoyed the ride so far. Keep up the good work.

Also, I like the skin quality experiment you posted up above. The guy's hand is a bit on the red side though. Might have been the lighting being too bright in the pictures.
Thank you
As I have already said the translation will be fixed. The nonlinearity of the plot will grow, in 0.3 you will already be able to see the consequnces of choices you made in the 0.2 version. Also will be added events that block each other depending on the choice you made. Take 0.2 as a prologue and 0.3 will be an end of it. Starting from 0.4 the nonlinearity will become even more noticeable, you won`t be able to build strong relationships with every character for just one walkthrough.

Progress of the work of 0.3 update:

Reactions: Grayfox

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
My game has frozen at a certain point. Could someone take a look & see if it can be fixed?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
We need to know when exactly you downloaded the game since this bug was fixed on the very first day and after this no one reported about it anymore. Drop your log.txt and traceback.txt that are in your game folder, that`s gonna help to fix your problem.

Anyway, we will be able to solve your problem only after New Year. But if you did download the game a long time ago, just redownload it

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
We need to know when exactly you downloaded the game since this bug was fixed on the very first day and after this no one reported about it anymore. Drop your log.txt and traceback.txt that are in your game folder, that`s gonna help to fix your problem.

Anyway, we will be able to solve your problem only after New Year. But if you did download the game a long time ago, just redownload it
I think I only downloaded it this month 19/12 to be exact. Here is my log.txt

If there is already a fix, where is the best place to download?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I think I only downloaded it this month 19/12 to be exact. Here is my log.txt

If there is already a fix, where is the best place to download?
The fixed version downloaded immediately. Download immediately. Log check. Sorry for my English. The translator already celebrating)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
redownloading it from your Patreon, I trust that is a fixed version
Here and on Patreon, corrected version. Your log checked. You have an older version.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes