UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I love the evolution of this game. @novel is developing a story like no other. It's difficult to ask for realism in a game for adults, but here he's achieving it. MC is a normal boy, with his expectations, desires, confusions and problems as anyone. And respond accordingly. If he feels hurt, he responds with anger. If any one needs support, he gives it. If he has to lie to maintain a relationship, he does. This is how dramatic situations, funny scenes and others with high erotic content are happening. All this makes the immersion with the character very deep.

Likewise, the renders are of very good quality and the sex scenes very well done and not at all forced.

Each release leaves me wanting much more and this is also an achievement.

My congratulations @novel and keep like this.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I just played this for the first time. (Haven't played all the way through)
Art and Writing are simply phenomenal. The story is fairly linear and may not be for everyone though. MC is smooth af too. Definitely need to take some lessons from you @novel :p
This is probably one of the top tier games here but also probably wont get as much support due to lack of gameplay elements, lack of incest, and due to it being fairly linear as I stated earlier.
I do however highly recommended this to game to anyone who's still debating giving it a shot :p

Reactions: novel and Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So I just played this for the first time. (Haven't played all the way through)
Art and Writing are simply phenomenal. The story is fairly linear and may not be for everyone though. MC is smooth af too. Definitely need to take some lessons from you @novel :p
This is probably one of the top tier games here but also probably wont get as much support due to lack of gameplay elements, lack of incest, and due to it being fairly linear as I stated earlier.
I do however highly recommended this to game to anyone who's still debating giving it a shot :p
Yeah and it seems like some choices matter. So far I like about 3 ladies. I don't care for Helena much. I finished the game and it's almost my first time playing this. I unpacked the image files and it seems shit has conflicts. I don't think you can be a jack of all trades in this. So I might go back and play it and focus on one girl at time and have 3 or 4 saves.

Reactions: novel

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah and it seems like some choices matter. So far I like about 3 ladies. I don't care for Helena much. I finished the game and it's almost my first time playing this. I unpacked the image files and it seems shit has conflicts. I don't think you can be a jack of all trades in this. So I might go back and play it and focus on one girl at time and have 3 or 4 saves.
Hence why I said fairly linear lol.

Reactions: Almighty

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just discovered this game. It's a gem. Beautiful characters, well thought out story and lots of content.
I can not believe that he has only 22 patrons and makes barely $100.
He can count on me as a new patron, but we really need to spread the word.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
great update I have no words:firstimekiss:
and this ending in the gym with Natasha and Anya (especially when Anya was with rosy cheeks, very cute:heartcoveredeyes: ) just super
my imagination is raging on the account of a threesome with them:FeelsGoodMan:
and Alina Viktorovna here is just 10 out of 10 I like it :happyblush

Reactions: proximus and novel

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Excellent game! Keep it up!
, thank you very much for your work. I have not received such pleasure from Russian language games for a long time.

Reactions: novel and Zal

Zal

May 5, 2017
Very vey good update!!!!the splot, the story, the girls, the CG´s ,all wonderfull and sexy!!!
Keep it up @novel!!!!Bestb regards!!
Zal:cool:;)

Reactions: novel

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
i have a few question.
- how to trigger this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- is there any other way to ask Helga to go for a date without rejecting Anne?

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hi, i can't see the status of each girl, how they react at my answers or when i make a choice.. i can't see the progress bar or what it's called.. how can i see the status bar?

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Really great update. I played this a while back and it was above ok, but now it's turning into a minor masterpiece. Took the Anne and Alanna route and they are great. Liked the gym visit with Anne it was very hot indeed. Good work so far and keep it up.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes