novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I thank all of you for your feedbacks and I want to answer on some question of yours.

1) At first, regarding the situation where you lie to Helga. Mark my words and remember, if you cheated, you should never confess that you did it, no matter what. Maybe she will forgive you, but be sure that she will have her revenge later.

2) The MC of some people turned out to be asshole. Frankly speaking, if I were 20 years old I would be happy to have MC who is a total bastard, you guys must have been really cool in your younger days. I was impulsive, selfish and narcissistic.

3) The choice. Life is all about making choices, you've gotta make then one way or another and it isn't always clear what the outcome is gonna be, these rules can be applied to our game.

4) Regarding the walkthrough. Those who want to write it...Just know that I am absolutely negative about this idea and I send negative vibes through my monitor x) Guys, c'mon, you ask for variability, you even ask for grind, which I personally hate, so why do you need walkthrough? It just blows my mind, really.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i was far too nice when i was younger. and got burned, and walked all over for it, and was pretty depressed about it. was only later in life, when i learned to act a little more like an asshole that things started mysteriously working out. had more fun, was happier, met the woman who is now my wife. go figure.

4) Regarding the walkthrough. Those who want to write it...Just know that I am absolutely negative about this idea and I send negative vibes through my monitor x) Guys, c'mon, you ask for variability, you even ask for grind, which I personally hate, so why do you need walkthrough? It just blows my mind, really.
as far as this goes, with any game that is multiple path, ESPECIALLY with games that have TRUE multi pathing, a lot of us just want to see all your paths. don't YOU want us to see all your content? xD yea, some walkthrough requests are people being lazy, but some are us that just want to see what hidden gems we missed.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could create a game with an entirely linear plot, for example, as you know, the 0.2 version was linear but you asked me to add nonlinearity and I did it. Now, keep in mind that it is not a sandbox game therefore every plot line demands a lot of attention in order to avoid any illogic situations. The existence of a walkthrough is simply an act of discrepect towards the tremendous amount of job we've put into these plot lines. IMHO.

• Angry
Reactions: silversurfer1

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, this is a game that's putting some effort in the story without being pretentious or straight up illogical. One problem I see, if the dev wants to keep it real, is that the mc can't keep fucking around and get away with it. It seems that with Anne or Alanna it can be easier but if the mc wants to persue Helga or Helena there will be some problems. I hope, for reality's shake, that we will see some bad endings in the future.

That being said, of course I took the total asshole route but I'm trying other routes too, in which the mc focuses on one girl (that means I'm not asking for a second date after the one night stand), and of course one route for Helena...

Reactions: botc76

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
Mykee, you really did a lot to make the game look as it looks now. I almost never said no to your edits and seems like I did the right thing.
Mostly because, once remo translated, you were laughing too XD but yeah, you have been very receptive to suggestions and it's (and will continue to be) a pleasure working with you guys on it.

I have a question for those who played 0.2 and this version... What did you think of the rewritten early (Ann and Alanna) sex scenes on the English version?

Reactions: botc76

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I thank all of you for your feedbacks and I want to answer on some question of yours.

1) At first, regarding the situation where you lie to Helga. Mark my words and remember, if you cheated, you should never confess that you did it, no matter what. Maybe she will forgive you, but be sure that she will have her revenge later.

2) The MC of some people turned out to be asshole. Frankly speaking, if I were 20 years old I would be happy to have MC who is a total bastard, you guys must have been really cool in your younger days. I was impulsive, selfish and narcissistic.

3) The choice. Life is all about making choices, you've gotta make then one way or another and it isn't always clear what the outcome is gonna be, these rules can be applied to our game.

Its allways the assholes that get the girls, its only later in life when girls realize that there is no futere with those, and go for the other "type" - sad but true

And i give Dev right in number one, if you ever cheat, make damn sure to hide it well.
The way the dev made the main char "lie" resolved much more, and made peace with her mind as well.
second, what did helga and him have anyways? they not even kissed, think she overreacted.

To dev, i would loved to support you, very lovly game.
sadly i allrdy support another game, cant afford to much.
Ill give the other "team" a couple of month, see where its heading.
Ill deffently keep track of your updates :)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love the linearity, I hate games that we have to grind or have to skip time and all that shit. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: proximus

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry, but no spoilers. Even a yes or no is a spoiler, though you can expect "fully written plot lines for every main character with both good and bad endings for each".
Well, i already tried everything (i hope) and i found my answer :)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I would have been more immersive if we could choose whether to be an asshole or not. I personally was never like that when I was 20, so it made me disconnect from your MC.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I would have been more immersive if we could choose whether to be an asshole or not. I personally was never like that when I was 20, so it made me disconnect from your MC.
I'm happy for you and very sorry about the loss) Or not sorry.
I think everybody understands that the game is not for him personally. What for tell me that you don't like the character, I don't know. I'm not interested. I doing game for those who are satisfied.

Reactions: Reese286
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes